Get Better Post for KustomLincolnLady

Started by HotRodLadyCrusr, December 06, 2006, 10:14:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"Stirups....stirups......did someone mention stirups????

Yes!!!   :lol:  You guys are all nuts, lol. Thanks for all the well wishes. I've been really busy trying to get ready for the xmas party (at our house) for the guys that work at the shop with rob. The new meds have helped alot, and as long as I don't overdo it I've been doing better.

I went to my family Dr last thur, he changed my meds, the others wern't doing anything but making me loopy, :shock:

I talked to the kid on tue, he wanted copies of the bills which I mailed to him. He says well i don't get paid till fri  :roll:  so I asked him if he would have 1200.00 by fri, he says NO, so I told him this is how  it's going to work!!  
" I said, I am the one responsible for the bills, if he doesn't want to turn it into his ins, then he has to pay me IN FULL by friday, and if not I will turn it into my Ins and let them handle it from there."  

So Looky there, I can be a *, LOL  :D , Thanks for all your advice and get well wishes. My Dr said I prob wont have any Long term probs, just have a trapis , (sp)or whatever that is,  lol muscle pulled , Im sure Vance or Bill can insert the proper term there.  I told him i didn't have a trapeze, lmao.

Bill, your welcome anytime!!!!! I'm glad your finally getting that shoulder fixed!!

EMSjunkie

Glad to hear you are on the mend.
stick to yer guns, don't let that little punk get away with anything.

oh, by the way........its a Trapesius muscle.
its the muscle that runs from yer neck down to yer shoulder.
but, you already know that......its the sore one :shock:  :oops:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"

My Dr said I prob wont have any Long term probs, just have a trapis , (sp)or whatever that is,  lol muscle pulled , Im sure Vance or Bill can insert the proper term there.  I told him i didn't have a trapeze, lmao.

Bill, your welcome anytime!!!!! I'm glad your finally getting that shoulder fixed!!

Vance has plenty of experience in pulling stuff....... :shock:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

56ngirl

Sorry to hear about all the bad luck.. My grandma always believes that bad things happen in threes...but I don't think it is supposed to mean multiples.

Get well soon, and give it all to insurance....nice to try to help; but you'll pay for it in the end.  Let the guys who get paid to deal with stuff like that, do their job....So you can get on the the topless cruising and stirrups and trapezoid pulling stuff....