Open cars under construction

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, December 02, 2006, 10:17:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Broman

Quote from: "C9"

Raining here now - in the N/W corner of the state.

Supposed to leave about 0800 for the 2 x 4 mile dry lake north of town.

A little SKS shooting, some home-built cannons - known as mortars, but we call em cannons - and one guy is supposed to bring a machine gun.

Must be a 50 caliber cuz he needed help to load it into his truck.

Are you out of your ever-lovin' mind !?!

Now I've seen it all.

A home-made miniature trebuche is one thing, but building your own cannon....dude - you have to be on an FBI list somewhere....

...aren't you supposed to be writing or something?

Broman

Quote from: "Carps"
Special Ozzie window polish.   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Better not use that on the fenders, I think that's what happened to the floorboards on my Buick....musta spilled Ozzie Polish all over the * place.....

Besides - doesn't it rain upside-down in Aussieland or something? Why do even need windows at all?

Never enough backwards/upside-down jokes from the Americans, right? Ohh, and the steering wheel is on the wrong side too - can't hear that one too many times.

Regards from Gerald "Jerry" Essex....

..we were just talking about you the other day. I told him he should join up here - but I suppose he's a pretty busy fella.

alchevy

Funny you should mention roadsters...I was logging on to post a picture of a friend's '38 Chevy Conv. he's working on. Here it is.
AL
A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com

river1

Quote from: "Broman"
Are you out of your ever-lovin' mind !?!

Now I've seen it all.

A home-made miniature trebuche is one thing, but building your own cannon....dude - you have to be on an FBI list somewhere....

...aren't you supposed to be writing or something?

http://www.docsmachine.com/nonPB/mortar.html

BTW not mine

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

Nick32Vic

I just recently had the pleasure of realizing how much fun roadsters are. My dad is a life long 'convertable' guy now. And I admit that I dont think ill ever be a 'roadster' guy, but I definately cant wait to build my track t so i can go crusin' roofless.