Returning Member-Another 32 Ford

Started by realstl, December 06, 2006, 10:08:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

realstl

I'm a member from the earlier RRT.   I've been absent from this group for quite some time, so I'm pretty much a newbie once again.
    Reading the hype about the Deuce's 75th Anniversary has sparked a renewed interest in a car I've owned since 1973, which also brings me back to you.  
    Over the Thanksgiving Holiday, I started a "re-freshing" session on my Roadster, which is now turning into a large project.
     I'm sure to have many questions for those of you who have "been there, done that".    Thanks for taking the time to read this.  I hope I will be able to offer some help in return.
                                                        Jim

enjenjo

Welcome back. I think we can help each other.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Crosley.In.AZ

Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Nice of you to join us again....Now get that 32 back on the road!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

Grandadeo

Jim, Welcome back. I grew up along the scenic Erie Canal in North Tonawanda.  Moved to Florida after the Navy in 1970.  Where are you at in the Buflo area?  When you started your re-intro I thought it was going to be signed Gordie,  He's had a deuce for a long time too.  Again welcome back - good bunch here these days.

Lee
Salt Is Good... Mk 9:50

Charlie Chops 1940

Welcome. Always nice to have some of the old gang back. I'm just startin a new build of a '32 Brooikville roadster after lusting for one forever. We will probably have a thing or two to share.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

Dave

Goos to see ya back. Im doing a glass 32 roadster and my coupe has been done for I think 3 summers. I still have some memory loss form the heart attack :lol: . We can and will help..
Dave

enjenjo

QuoteI still have some memory loss form the heart attack

Dave, you weren't that smart to begin with :roll:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

dragrcr50

Hi I'm pretty new here hope to hear more from you , Sam
ownerWoodard racing and hot rod shop in mustang oklahoma. My  specialty is gassers &  nostalgia race cars , love the salt,

Topsterguy

Hey, welcome back!  There can NEVER be too many deuces!  We're having a HUGE Deuce Day up here in Victoria BC  ( yeah, Canada!) next summer and it's going to be REALLY big! Lots of cars from all over the US and Canada comming, going to be a good show!  Ahhhhh life is good! :D
"If a man is alone in the forest and speaks, and there\'s no woman around, is he still wrong?"

Dave

Quote from: "enjenjo"
QuoteI still have some memory loss form the heart attack

Dave, you weren't that smart to begin with :roll:

I see that frank Heck i cant even spell the word good  :?:
I can take it buddy..
Ill see ya tomorrow and you better be smiling...
Dave :!:  :arrow:  :wink: