Just for Broman

Started by Carnut, November 30, 2006, 08:06:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HotRodLadyCrusr

I looked even though it didn't have my name on it........ :wink:

Which one is you??? and who's was/is it??? 8)
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

purplepickup

Just a guess.... but I'll bet that's a pic of Carnut on the left from the early '60s showing that small block Chevys were commonly used "in the day".  I know those are the days I learned to like those little mouse motors. 8)
George

phat rat

being as there isn't any age or location in his profile if he is the carnut from the Hamb and from Conn. it's probably him and his dad back then
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

slocrow

Quote from: "phat rat"being as there isn't any age or location in his profile if he is the carnut from the Hamb and from Conn. it's probably him and his dad back then
Com'on, those are brothers & thats a flathead...................
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

Broman

Awww....you shouldn't have.

But I'm glad you did!!

I dig it.

I have not old pics like this. My dad was a biker - all of our old pics have bikes in 'em....

Dad was driving a 67 GTO and a 69 Road Runner be fore I was born. After I started showing up in pics - he'd sold all of his really sweet cars.

I have pics of dad's hot-rod Pinto (not a joke) and a 351 Ford Grenada....
Yea - he put big-n-lil's and 5-Slot mags on both of these sweet rides. Sarcasm, thank you.

He always had a cool truck however - don't all Harley guys? He drove a 53 Ford F-100 up until the early 90's. We rarely took pics of this for whatever strange reason. Maybe it was because he had sanded the painted lettering off of the doors when he bought it (in the 60's) and covered the doors with primer - as well as the occasional patch job here and there - which left this truck with a tapestry of origional Ford (dark) blue paint and various shades of red grey and black primer...

Nothing but a truck I guess.

Thanks for the vintage pic man - got anymore? Anyone?

Dave

Quote from: "Broman"Awww....you shouldn't have.

But I'm glad you did!!

I dig it.

I have not old pics like this. My dad was a biker - all of our old pics have bikes in 'em....

Dad was driving a 67 GTO and a 69 Road Runner be fore I was born. After I started showing up in pics - he'd sold all of his really sweet cars.

I have pics of dad's hot-rod Pinto (not a joke) and a 351 Ford Grenada....
Yea - he put big-n-lil's and 5-Slot mags on both of these sweet rides. Sarcasm, thank you.

He always had a cool truck however - don't all Harley guys? He drove a 53 Ford F-100 up until the early 90's. We rarely took pics of this for whatever strange reason. Maybe it was because he had sanded the painted lettering off of the doors when he bought it (in the 60's) and covered the doors with primer - as well as the occasional patch job here and there - which left this truck with a tapestry of origional Ford (dark) blue paint and various shades of red grey and black primer...

Nothing but a truck I guess.

Thanks for the vintage pic man - got anymore? Anyone?

As far as harleys and cool trucks
Well actually ive got my first harley (i been riding jap junk for years) and I really dont have a cool truck. I got a 2005 colorado. I like it though. I do have my 32 coupe and im working on a 32 roadster.(just hacked up the fire wall good trying to get the steering column right thank god for fiberglass) so I have some cool rides. I never had a harley till this year cause I always told my self I couldnt have everything so I went with a nice hot rod and a honda :?:  Or a kawasaki ive had them too.. Now while owning and riding the jap junk i did have some cool rides. I had a 74 chevy short box from califonia with a mexican tonneau cover and no rust and a 66 bronco roadster that i took the body and put it on a 73 chassis with a 351 cleaveland :!: So as you can see I cant leave anything alone but i havent changed the harley (yet). Maybe in the spring.
By the way getting back to the Pic.. Thats way cool.
Dave :arrow:

purplepickup

Quote from: "phat rat"being as there isn't any age or location in his profile if he is the carnut from the Hamb and from Conn. it's probably him and his dad back then
Our Carnut is the Carnut that runs this site:  http://www.carnut.com/ and he is the same age as me....same name too.  This was his first car and there's a bunch more pics on his site.  8)

Slocrow you're right about it being a flathead. :oops:
George

GPster

Quote from: "purplepickup"Slocrow you're right about it being A flathead. :oops:
Which one? The boy or the old man? They both have too much hair so I can't tell. GPster

Carnut

Heh, heh, the tall, slim, good looking one is me and the little one is my brother who now towers over and outweighs me by 100lbs or so.

phat rat

Quote from: "purplepickup"
Our Carnut is the Carnut that runs this site:  http://www.carnut.com/ and he is the same age as me....same name too.  This was his first car and there's a bunch more pics on his site.  8)

Slocrow you're right about it being a flathead. :oops:

yes I didn't look carefully enough.
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Carnut

Kinda why I'm not registered on the HAMB, someone else got the name.

Carnut

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"I looked even though it didn't have my name on it........ :wink:

Which one is you??? and who's was/is it??? 8)

Ah, click on the pic and you'll get the story.