halibrand sprint centre caps

Started by wchappo, November 30, 2006, 02:31:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wchappo

Hi,i am trying to get a set(4) of the screw in centre caps that come standard with the sprint wheels,the caps never arrived with the new wheels i brought from the new Halibrand performance(Richard Leguernne)& had shipped to Australia,i have been trying to make contact with them since June06 to try & get some caps,the don't return calls, emails etc,the stupid part is i owe them $50 for wheel lugs they put in and haven't sent me an invoice for(not the shapest knives in the draw),have been dealing with US suppliers for over 20 years,both when in the US and from Australia & have had nothing but good vibes,have wanted a set of Halibrands since i was 19 finally i decide to shout myself a set for my 60th & these clowns make a happy event into a disaster,would not recommend them to my worst enemy, beware dealing with them,i even had to ream out the bolt pattern to suit, they drilled the holes to small for the lug nuts they supplied,so if any one can help with a set of caps it would be much appreciated thanks Wayne (i did try to put an add in the wanted section but it wouldn't accept it)

Charlie Chops 1940

It took me 3 or 4 months to get a pait of the caps for wheels they shipped in a couple days. As a company they have been in total chaos since long before their more recent reorganization. If it wasn't for us old faithful guys that won't accept a Halibrand without Halibrand cast in it they would have for the count long ago.

I will be glad to accept the mission of trying to get your caps. PM me the details - your real name, when you ordered, when you got them, communication attempts, etc and I'll see what I can do for you.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

Dave

Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"It took me 3 or 4 months to get a pait of the caps for wheels they shipped in a couple days. As a company they have been in total chaos since long before their more recent reorganization. If it wasn't for us old faithful guys that won't accept a Halibrand without Halibrand cast in it they would have for the count long ago.

I will be glad to accept the mission of trying to get your caps. PM me the details - your real name, when you ordered, when you got them, communication attempts, etc and I'll see what I can do for you.

Charlie

Charlie is DA MAN........ he will win....... Well at least he will try for you. He doesnt give up easy.....
Dave