the troubles you guys start .. LOL

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, November 19, 2006, 06:12:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crosley.In.AZ

since several of the fellows here like to pick on me........ referring to me as 'bald'

At the Goodguys event saturday ol Burn out Bob dropped by the Hughes Performance vendor's display .

When Bob saw Jeff Hughes (a bald guy) he thought he had found me (a balding guy) .  Jeff Hughes of Hughes Performance shaves his head since his hair is very thin.

A few minutes later as I was walking up to the Hughes Performance display area I ran into Jeff and his wife.  Jeff eggsplained that a fellow named Bob was looking for me.

you fellows ( and you know who you are) should be ashamed of yerselfs.

:lol:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Fat Cat

Quote from: "Crosley"you fellows ( and you know who you are) should be ashamed of yerselfs. :lol:

I should but I refuse to take that responsiblity. I'm ok with my previous statements about your being barren on top.

sirstude

Tony,

B.O.B is living down in your area for the winter now, so look out!

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

Crosley.In.AZ

Bob told me he is staying up in Lake Havasu city .

:wink:
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "Fat Cat"
Quote from: "Crosley"you fellows ( and you know who you are) should be ashamed of yerselfs. :lol:

I should but I refuse to take that responsiblity. I'm ok with my previous statements about your being barren on top.

yes,

although I am balding (partially my fault )  I still have more hair than you, not including ear hair.

With your ( fatcat) abbynormal height , most folks do not see how bald you really are .

:shock:
Tony

Rayvyn

Quote from: "Crosley"
With your ( fatcat) abbynormal height , most folks do not see how bald you really are .
:shock:

He'll never reveal this, but more guys have seen the top of his head than he cares to admit... :oops:  :lol:

Oh Oh...Footsteps...Gotta Run... )bye(
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...