Nice visit today

Started by Dave, November 07, 2006, 02:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Im off 1/2 a day from work . decided to get a hair cut had to do some banking and im just about to leave for my 6month check up at the doctors office.  Got a PM yesterday from Phat Rat asking if i was gonna be around. Hummm lucky for both of us. Mr Parker stopped by and we talked hot rods a little I showed him the new project and we did solve all the RRT and world problems in a few short hours.. You can all relax easy now .. Life is gonna be good.
:lol:  Glad you stopped Jack.. I enjoyed the chat and I wont tell enjenjo or fat cat what you said about them :!:  :arrow:  My lips are sealed..
I donno bout the comment about vance either ( nice guy)  :evil:
Dave :!:  :arrow:

WZ JUNK

Quote from: "jusjunk"Im off 1/2 a day from work . decided to get a hair cut had to do some banking and im just about to leave for my 6month check up at the doctors office.  Got a PM yesterday from Phat Rat asking if i was gonna be around. Hummm lucky for both of us. Mr Parker stopped by and we talked hot rods a little I showed him the new project and we did solve all the RRT and world problems in a few short hours.. You can all relax easy now .. Life is gonna be good.
:lol:  Glad you stopped Jack.. I enjoyed the chat and I wont tell enjenjo or fat cat what you said about them :!:  :arrow:  My lips are sealed..
I donno bout the comment about vance either ( nice guy)  :evil:

I know what you mean.  I am going to have a couple of long distance RRTers stop by during the next week.  I have always got time for a good visit.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

EMSjunkie

Spending half a day talking hotrods with your bud.......does it get
any better :)  8)

Glad you guys had a great afternoon.

Dave, don't believe everything Jack tells you. :wink:  :wink:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

phat rat

Hey Dave it was great having time for a little chat and solving the problems of everyone else. Well if your lips are sealed I guess that means I can't mention what you said about the guy from Fl. with the Poncho.  :oops: I ran out of the rain west of Lansing and got home just before 5
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Dave

Quote from: "phat rat"Hey Dave it was great having time for a little chat and solving the problems of everyone else. Well if your lips are sealed I guess that means I can't mention what you said about the guy from Fl. with the Poncho.  :oops: I ran out of the rain west of Lansing and got home just before 5

I played with the roadster a while after you left then headed to the doctors. Im scheduled for a stress test next april then another visit to the doc in may. He thinks that my medication is whats making me so tired but he also said i needed to stay on all of it till may. If the test goes ok and the checkup too i may loose some medication :lol: He told me he wants me to feel really good..He asked what i was doing for exercise :oops: I told him i was hunting a lot and if he would hurry up id head for the woods :!: I also told him about the new roadster and he wanted to see a pic of the coupe too. I guess he likes cars cause he asked me a lot of questions... Any way good you got home safe..

Rayvyn

Quote from: "phat rat"Hey Dave it was great having time for a little chat and solving the problems of everyone else. Well if your lips are sealed I guess that means I can't mention what you said about the guy from Fl. with the Poncho.  :oops: I ran out of the rain west of Lansing and got home just before 5

Jack,
Dave's lips couldn't be sealed with a 440V welder.They're never still long enough to get a bead started... :P
It's okay that he yaks about me-it shows he loves me... :oops:  :lol:  :lol:
He's got a special place in my heart, too... :wink:

I wrote his name in on the Florida ballot under the Reform Party column.
He fits the Florida criteria---Needs a haircut, drinks beer, grass needs mowed, works about 2 days a week and has a car up on blocks. I figured if anyone needed to be reformed, it's gotta be him... :arrow:  :lol:  :lol:
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...