Hey slocrow

Started by Dave, November 01, 2006, 05:52:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Got them there switches in yet ?? Its almost 6 am im off to school again today.. one more day and thats tomorrow. 1 1/2 hour drive one way.
Dave

slocrow

Yeah, right. I haven't even figured out your wiring diagram yet.
It looks like a spring project as 1/2 the interior needs to be removed.
We need to talk. ........Frank
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

phat rat

switches?? What are you doing with the cpe?
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Dave

Quote from: "phat rat"switches?? What are you doing with the cpe?

Im trying to fix him up with hidden switches for the windows to open the doors.. Ya know window down and open the door from the inside. Just like my 34 was wired..  By the way im back kids... Had a week of classes for plc programming and screwed up my back today  :(  Hoping to get out hunting tomorrow evening and sunday.. Saw 3 bucks one night and 2 of the same ones the following night. Lots of deer where i hunt. Id be out tonite if it wasnt for my back.
Dave

Fat Cat

Quote from: "jusjunk"I screwed up my back today. I'd be out tonite if it wasnt for my back.
Dave

So just because the back is now messed up just like the front that shouldn't stop you. The front has been messed up for years and yet I see you all over the countryside.

Dave

Quote from: "Fat Cat"
Quote from: "jusjunk"I screwed up my back today. I'd be out tonite if it wasnt for my back.
Dave

So just because the back is now messed up just like the front that shouldn't stop you. The front has been messed up for years and yet I see you all over the countryside.

I love you Frank...............
Dave :lol:  :lol: