Name change. Age thing?

Started by yungerndirt, November 03, 2006, 12:42:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yungerndirt

Formerly OLDERNDIRT. I fubarred and couldn't get back in, so here I am admitting I lied about my age.

Regards,
Whitey

HotRodLadyCrusr

Old, young, who cares as long as your here!  8)
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Fat Cat

Quote from: "yungerndirt"Formerly OLDERNDIRT. I fubarred and couldn't get back in, so here I am admitting I lied about my age.

Regards,
Whitey

Actually your most recent username was Olderndirt2. If you would have contacted me I could have helped you fix whatever the problem was. My email address is on every page in the footer and there is a contact page in the header of just about every page on the site.

All that aside welcome back.

Dave

Quote from: "Fat Cat"
Quote from: "yungerndirt"Formerly OLDERNDIRT. I fubarred and couldn't get back in, so here I am admitting I lied about my age.

Regards,
Whitey

Actually your most recent username was Olderndirt2. If you would have contacted me I could have helped you fix whatever the problem was. My email address is on every page in the footer and there is a contact page in the header of just about every page on the site.

What r u trying to say frank ???  8)  8)  Hey he did good ive got the same user name on 2 boards now and kept my post count here when i changed..
Id bet if you were nice he could fix all your stuff back to where it was............

Dave

yungerndirt

Quote from: "Fat Cat"

Regards,
Whitey

HI, F.C.!

I did contact you some time ago, but never received an answer. That's why I became "yung". :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

purplepickup

In my book you are yunger n durt anyway Whitey.  I just hope when I'm your age I'll be firing on all 8 as well as you are. :b-d:
George

yungerndirt

Quote from: "purplepickup"In my book you are yunger n durt anyway Whitey.  I just hope when I'm your age I'll be firing on all 8 as well as you are. :b-d:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: