Klassy Kruzers Fun Run pictures

Started by alchevy, November 06, 2006, 09:30:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alchevy

I had a great time this past weekend in Crossett, Arkansas at this run. Here are some of the standouts that were there.
AL
A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com

alchevy

A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com

enjenjo

Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

alchevy

Quote from: "enjenjo"I like that Mercedes.

Did you notice that it was a 4-door? With the shaved door handles, it almost blends in. Surprised me that it looked as if it should of been in the '30s instead of 1950, but after a couple of us talked about it, after the war, they used what they had without having to re-tool that much.

www.astreetrodder.com

enjenjo

Yes I did notice that. IMHO that was the last of the good looking Mercedes.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.