I can see the the light at the end of the tunnel

Started by junkyardjeff, October 28, 2006, 07:35:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

junkyardjeff

I got the new wheels the other day and I got new tires today and got them installed on my 55 sunliner and it changed the whole attitude of the car,now all I have to do is clean up some overspray from my partial paint job and install the headlights and bumpers and its time for the exhaust shop and alignment.  I have to sell some left over parts from previous projects to have the original radio converted to am/fm and get me a cd changer and some carpet.  I will be ready to drive it since I tore it apart in 99 to repair the rust,I have to save up or sell another car to do do the chrome and then do a total repaint and while I am at it redo the interior and a new top but I will be able to drive it in a couple weeks if the weather holds up.  Jeff

purplepickup

Pictures...pictures....we wanna see pictures :wink:

It sounds like you're almost there.  I hope the weather holds out for you.  I'll bet you are anxious to take a cruise.  Being down for 6 or 7 years, she's almost a virgin again.  This will almost be like the first ride. :D
George

junkyardjeff

I will get a friend to take some pics with his digital camer since I have not bought one as I have been spending too much on my projects.  Jeff

58Apache

Hey Jeff,
             what ya workin on? I'm near ya in Beavercreek. Money is tight here too, but keep me informed on anything you have for sale.

Where you located at? I'd like to meet you sometime.

Steve

Crosley.In.AZ

light in a tunnel?  I hope all goes well for you.  

Just Get R done .

My light would be the ol PO'd gorilla with a flash light coming towards me... LOL

Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

junkyardjeff

I am off woodman drive south of 35 and I live on the street that has the day care center on the corner,you cant miss my place as there are 60s and 70s vehicle in the driveway.  Jeff