Dodge Intrepid power windows in Advance Design trucks

Started by Chebby, June 26, 2006, 02:30:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2rods

48builder

Quote from: "2rods"Yes please post pics.

OK. Here are a couple pics of my window regulators. I made a plate to mount the motor, cut a hole in the middle for the gear to fit through. Then I made some spacers so the gears meshed properly. Before I did all this I took the spring off to make it easier to work with. To put it back together I drilled a hole through both the motor mounting plate and the regulator gear to hold it in place while I put the spring back on. Hope these help.

Walt
'48 Chevy Custom sedan in progress-Z28 LT1 drivetrain, chopped, shortened, too many other body mods to list
'39 Chevy driver

Husker

I have 160K on my 200 Intrepid, I was broad sided in the drivers door in the car and the regulator still works. I would say they are solid!

I have a new set of power window regulators I purchased for a 53 Chevy I was building. They are sold by EZwire and I have seen several sets in use with no issues, thats why I went with them. I decided to build an open rod and sold the truck so they are for sale if anyone needs them.  I paid the price you will see in the add but will take $125.00 shipped for the set. You can see it at: http://www.ezwiring.com/

If interested email me at:  husker@iw.net