Street rodder march 1999

Started by Dave, October 20, 2006, 09:50:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Got that issue at work looked at it a thousand times and today i just noticed the pic of the northeast nats.. Phatrats car and him in the pic too.
Dave

slocrow

Sounds like a message from the "can".
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

Dave

Quote from: "slocrow"Sounds like a message from the "can".

No Frank I was looking at it here at my work bench at break....
Dave :wink:

jaybee

Wow, the guys down under think all of their magazines come late!
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

slocrow

Quote from: "N8DC"No Frank I was looking at it here at my work bench at break....Dave :wink:
Boy, there's a surprise. Actually at the bench. I was sure it was either the can or the dentist's office.
I've got some old editions of HotRod you can have to bring your bench library into the new millennium.
Then again, maybe you're issue current, just a slow reader :roll:  :lol:

Dave

Quote from: "slocrow"
Quote from: "N8DC"No Frank I was looking at it here at my work bench at break....Dave :wink:
Boy, there's a surprise. Actually at the bench. I was sure it was either the can or the dentist's office.
I've got some old editions of HotRod you can have to bring your bench library into the new millennium.
Then again, maybe you're issue current, just a slow reader :roll:  :lol:

Come on Frank I never said I was reading :shock: Now youve hurt my feelings thinking i can read. I passed up reading for auto shop. 8)
Dave :wink:  :arrow:

slocrow

Quote from: "N8DC"I passed up reading for auto shop. 8)
Dave :wink:  :arrow:
Bad brakes again I'm assuming :wink:

phat rat

Quote from: "N8DC"Got that issue at work looked at it a thousand times and today i just noticed the pic of the northeast nats.. Phatrats car and him in the pic too.
Dave

Besides the pic in the mag I also got celebrity pick at that show. Bob Reynolds of Street Scene was the celeb. Did you also notice the pic of the COE cab  in the swap? I went out a month later and brought it back. Sold it the fall I hit the deer with the cpe. It went over your way. The guys name is John Burgess seems as though he was around the Flint area. Had it this far when I sold it. The guy took the sleeper and bed off and put a homemade bed on it. As far as I know it's still not on the road. Ignore the spots on the pic it got meesed up in storage. If I remember right that's Enjenjoe looking into the sleeper.
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Dave

. If I remember right that's Enjenjoe looking into the sleeper.[/quote]

Sleeper enjenjoe? You guys really are pals :wink:  :lol:  8)  :shock:
Dave