New pics.. My weekend

Started by Dave, October 22, 2006, 05:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Well actually 1 pic. I did some hunting and went to meet the guy that leases the land i hunt on and sue and I and my buddy had pizza and a few drinks.
I did work on the roadster friday evening after I got home and found the pile O parts :!:  I ran the brake lines and fuel line with provisions for the battery cable below the fuel line. I finished that saturday and a couple buddys stopped buy so we set the body back on and today I made radiator brackets to align the shell and  stuff.  Of course im never happy so it took me all day to make the brakets,drill and tap em, and align everything. Im actually finding that a roadster is easier to align body wise than a coupe.  And none of em are perfect.  Whats a 1/2 inch here and there  :?:  Ill play next week but the drivers side is set the door rattles when closed meaning everything is close but the hinges need some work . The passenger side needs more work but ill get it :!:  By the way this thing is for sale and it can be bought at any time in the build. (little plug fer me).........
Dave :!:  :arrow:

ps: Im gonna egay the spindles brake kit and tie rod. I really dont like the square spindles and the brakes on a hiboy..

Bib_Overalls

Looks like a nice project.

Do you know who made the body?
An Old California Rodder
Hiding Out In The Ozarks

EMSjunkie

Looks good Bro  8)

now ya got me "jonesing" for a project  :lol:

wadda ya askin' for it?  :idea:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

Dave

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"Looks good Bro  8)

Vance

Dont really know what to ask .. Ive got a bunch of bucks in it now but I really havent thought about how much as it is.. Its got a good 32 ford title too. i realized I need to look at my radiator mounting again . It may have to be moved a bit but ive got time :!: Ill look at it again tonite. Give me sumpin to do.
Dave

phat rat

Quote from: "N8DC"

Vance

Dont really know what to ask .. Ive got a bunch of bucks in it now but I really havent thought about how much as it is.. Its got a good 32 ford title too. i realized I need to look at my radiator mounting again . It may have to be moved a bit but ive got time :!: Ill look at it again tonite. Give me sumpin to do.
Dave

Don't know what to ask? Hey I'll splurge and go as high as $277.98 :lol:
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Dave

Quote from: "phat rat"

Vance

Dave

Just dont ask me to deliver jack ....That gets costly :wink: Looks like I sold the square back spindles and brake kit thats on it so im gonna be out some more money after I get the new round back spindles and better looking brakes. I just didnt like the looks of the kit thats on it for a hiboy :!: Ill actually prolly wait till the frame is done and in primer then work up a price just in case someone wants a roller. Im still planning on following thru on the build though. :arrow:  

phat rat

Vance

Dave

Just dont ask me to deliver jack ....That gets costly :wink: Looks like I sold the square back spindles and brake kit thats on it so im gonna be out some more money after I get the new round back spindles and better looking brakes. I just didnt like the looks of the kit thats on it for a hiboy :!: Ill actually prolly wait till the frame is done and in primer then work up a price just in case someone wants a roller. Im still planning on following thru on the build though. :arrow:  

I'd be willing to pick it up. :)  I've got my own trailer, :wink:  besides I wouldn't want to put you to any trouble :P
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Dave

Vance

Dave

I'd be willing to pick it up. :)  I've got my own trailer, :wink:  besides I wouldn't want to put you to any trouble :P

I love you man :!:  Your always so nice and cooperative.. What a guy :twisted:
I redid the radiator tonite and I like it a lot better. Now  im gonna tackle the hood. Its a hagan and it dont fit the cowl very good . Its fine on the shell but i gotta work on the cowl side. So far so good..