Swap meet in Adrian?

Started by KustomLincolnLady, October 20, 2006, 12:35:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KustomLincolnLady

Do any of you go to this swap/show at the fairgounds. we had it in our car show calander as last sunday, so we drove the lincoln up, got there and the sign said its this sunday  :cry:
we passed 4 other cars that were trying to find it too!  Not sure what that was all about.

is this a good swap? I just figured it was switched because everything in Michigan is so GAY, lol (jsut kidding)

Thanks, Debb

Dave

Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"Do any of you go to this swap/show at the fairgounds. we had it in our car show calander as last sunday, so we drove the lincoln up, got there and the sign said its this sunday  :cry:
we passed 4 other cars that were trying to find it too!  Not sure what that was all about.

is this a good swap? I just figured it was switched because everything in Michigan is so GAY, lol (jsut kidding)

Thanks, Debb

Yup its this sunday Deb.. It has good years and bad years. I think they still let you in free if you drive a car for thier little show but its only 2 bucks to get in. Im sure plannin on going if it doesnt rain too much. I need some stuff for the new car and maybe it can be had there.
Dave

enjenjo

It's usually a good swap, all over by 1 or 2 pm for the most part. A lot of deals can be found there.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Dave

Quote from: "enjenjo"It's usually a good swap, all over by 1 or 2 pm for the most part. A lot of deals can be found there.

You commin up  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:
Dave :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

enjenjo

I think so. It isn't that far.

phat rat

Quote from: "enjenjo"It's usually a good swap, all over by 1 or 2 pm for the most part. A lot of deals can be found there.

Is it good enough that you'd go if you had to drive as far as me? Is that the Lenawee County Fairgrounds?
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Dave

Quote from: "phat rat"

Is it good enough that you'd go if you had to drive as far as me? Is that the Lenawee County Fairgrounds?
Dam I think so Jack.. but i could be wrong.. M52 south to adrian.................
Dave
If your thinking about comming down call me im heading to the woods but my cell is on
517-392-1631

phat rat

Quote from: "N8DC"
Quote from: "phat rat"

Dam I think so Jack.. but i could be wrong.. M52 south to adrian.................
Dave
If your thinking about comming down call me im heading to the woods but my cell is on
517-392-1631

You think so what? That it's good enough to come down for or that it's at the Lenawee Fairgrounds?
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

enjenjo

It's at the fairgrounds. sent you a PM.

KustomLincolnLady

I'm not sure were coming, we went last week because it was a nice day to get the lincoln out for a run.  It was in our car show calander as last sunday. with the weather looking like it is for tomorrow we prob wont go. don't need anything,geez rob hasn't touched the hot rod in 2yrs  :roll:

and i was planning on getting there at 1 not it getting over that early, lol
I've been running short on that beauty rest stuff, lol
Debb

Dave

Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"I'm not sure were coming, we went last week because it was a nice day to get the lincoln out for a run.  It was in our car show calander as last sunday. with the weather looking like it is for tomorrow we prob wont go. don't need anything,geez rob hasn't touched the hot rod in 2yrs  :roll:

and i was planning on getting there at 1 not it getting over that early, lol
I've been running short on that beauty rest stuff, lol
Debb

Well im home too.. I dont like wandering around in the rain :!:  Too bad. I got a lot done on the new car yesterday along with some hunting and looks like ill get more done today..
Dave :!:  :arrow:

enjenjo

Saw your brother there. Bought some wheels and tires, and some junk. No rain while we were there.

Dave

Quote from: "enjenjo"Saw your brother there. Bought some wheels and tires, and some junk. No rain while we were there.

Oh well I really thought about it but when I got up at 6 am it was raining here so i said heck with it and went back to bed. Im heading back out to the garage.
Dave :arrow: