Yankees march through Dixie...

Started by Rayvyn, October 13, 2006, 10:30:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rayvyn

Here's a mobster's lineup if there ever was one. Grandadeo (Lee), Phat Rat (Jack), Rayvyn (Bryan), and Rob (visiting from Michigan).

Jack asked me to tell those guys up north in the snow that
"Life is a beach, it was 88* Friday, and he doesn't have snow tires so he'll see everyone next spring thaw when he returns."

Actually he's looking good for the long trip, the cars holding up well and he's having fun.

Sorry I had to miss out meeting Donsrods and a bunch of others, but the work schedule changed and I couldn't make it Sunday. I spent 2 hours looking for a Black Stetson today without seeing it. Luckily I hung around the car long enough to spot him. (I did run into a nice brunette with a Red Stetson though)

And I must've walked past Lee 20 times in the past few years and never knew it was him until today.

I'll get some car pics up once I get them resized.
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

Charlie Chops 1940

Now that's a rogues gallery if I ever saw one!

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

enjenjo

Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"Now that's a rogues gallery if I ever saw one!

Charlie

I notice that no matter which way you go, left to right, or right to left, each one looks worse than the one before :shock:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Ohio Blue Tip

Keep a close eye on them Michigan boys.
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

slocrow

Geez, and I thought this was going to be a baseball thread.......
Jack & Rob look so much redder then Brian & Lee?
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

Dave

Quote from: "slocrow"Geez, and I thought this was going to be a baseball thread.......
Jack & Rob look so much redder then Brian & Lee?

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  GO TIGERS
Dave

Grandadeo

Tampa was great roadster weather.  Oh, did someone say there was snow up north, ah shucks.  Spent quite a bit of time with Jack and got to finally meet Bryan too.  Never did run into any other RRT guys.  Jack was going to stop at Garlits before heading for the barn so look for him to be back on line in a couple more days.  We had a good showing of the FLA Roadsters, around 9 or 10 of us parked together with a few more scattered around the fair grounds.  My luck held out for all the prize drawings - that would be none.  This was one of the better Tampa meets I've been to even though the numbers never reach what I think they should be with all the rods in Florida.  Some guys just can't get beyond their local cruise night.  Oh, and did I mention the weather was perfect.

Lee
Salt Is Good... Mk 9:50

EMSjunkie

Glad y'all got to hook up 8)

I wish I had more time to spend with Jack when he was here :(

I'm happy he made it to FLA safe and sound :D

y'all be nice to him, its 'bout time for them Michiganders to hibernate :shock:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"