Neighbors who bring you broken pieces?

Started by Glen, April 12, 2004, 10:47:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glen

So my neighbor is working on this car project, he brings me a box like creation which is made out of 18 gauge steel, it is welded right down the center with a STICK WELDER! and there was never a thought to tack and run, tack and run.  He wants to know if I can straighten the waves for him?  :?  :?  :?

I told him to grind the 1/2 bead weld down, beat the * out of it so its lower than the other areas and bondo it, after that doesnt work go buy another piece and bring it back and I will section it back together.

TooMany2count

you're lucky at least he tried. i'm normally asked, hey joe can ya make me ahhhhhhhh.......... then i have to figger out what to use or buy, God don't ya just love family, friends & nieghbors  :roll: ...joe

dang never knew h e l l was a bad word here  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:
for once in your miserable life do something worth while... go Donate Blood, Plasma or Platelets cause the life you save may be someone ya know & love, sign that Donor Card too..

unklian

I hate these people:
"Here,instead of working on something more interesting for yourself,
can you apend $500 worth of your time and your materials,
to try and save me $20,because I'm too Cheap to buy what I need,
and too Lazy to do it my self?" :shock:
Of course when you need something,it's a different story. :evil:

You did the right thing.Make them do the hard work first,and bring it back when they are done.Odds are,it won't come back.  :D

I hate Weasels.