Calling all toy collectors...

Started by flamefink, October 07, 2006, 08:41:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flamefink

I must appologize because I said I would post this right after Kalamazoo, but just haven't made the time to do so... I guess better late than never.

This Saturday and Sunday is the Collectors' Toy Fair.. details:

Sat Oct 7, 2006 11:30am - 3:30pm Adm $12 (good for Sun)
Sun Oct 8, 2006 8am - 2pm Adm $7

Lucas County Recreation Center
2901 Key St.
Maumee, OH

Just about any kind of toy you could be looking for, from hotwheels to model cars to old tin toys, it most likely will be there. My dad and I will be there all day Saturday (today) as well as during the morning on Sunday. Saturday night in the rec center club house is our model clubs (C.A.M.S.)  27th annual NNL. Its a primarily all automove model, all makes and models show. Sort of like the Street Rod Nationals only in small scale.

Frank, it looks like it's just going to be my dad and I coming up this weeked. Mom has to work this afternoon and tomorrow morning. Dad said something about a dinner with the guys with club tonight, and since I'm riding with my dad so I can atleast get an hour or two of sleep for the day, I may have to take a rain check on dinner... that is unless you'd like to join us. I'll be in contact with you a little later. Again I'm sorrry about the short notice. Time has been anything but plentiful lately... speaking of wich, I better get running if I want to be in Maumee by 9:30 for set up
Do you need a tetanus shot to ride in that thing?

enjenjo

Well, it worked out for the best, I went to a show, and a party saturday, and a party sunday.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.