Grandadeo - Take Two

Started by Grandadeo, September 27, 2006, 10:15:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grandadeo

In her effort to have me live up to my forum name, our daughter Abbey presented us with a new grandson last week.  Jesse weighed in at 8 pounds 14 ounces and mom and Jesse are doing great.  Now I've got to dust off that '36 roadster stroller project that never got finished for his big sister.  Wonder if his car seat will fit in the '32, sure it will.  Hang on Jesse, we're goin for a ride.

Lee
Salt Is Good... Mk 9:50

Dave

Quote from: "Grandadeo"In her effort to have me live up to my forum name, our daughter Abbey presented us with a new grandson last week.  Jesse weighed in at 8 pounds 14 ounces and mom and Jesse are doing great.  Now I've got to dust off that '36 roadster stroller project that never got finished for his big sister.  Wonder if his car seat will fit in the '32, sure it will.  Hang on Jesse, we're goin for a ride.

Lee

Congrats........
Dave

enjenjo

Congratulations. Another new Rodder!
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

jaybee

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

Grandchildren are GREAT! Way more fun that their parents  :P Congrats!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

Normspeed

Lee, that's great!   Jeez. I can remember going to the hospital when Abbey was born.   Congrats to you, Lynda and the proud parents.

EMSjunkie

Congrats Lee!!!

I'm about to be a GrandPa for the first time 8)

is it true what they say about Grandkids........they are the reward for not killing your teenager :?:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****