cheap gas

Started by phat46, September 19, 2006, 05:36:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Quote from: "Crosley"paid 2.28 this afternoon for regular.

I put the stuff in the Goldwing.  

The gas price site says 2.10 in michigan center but that was 9pm last night. I gotta get gas in sues car after work so ill know moere then but im betting 2.09 or 2.08
Dave

sirstude

We came down a bit, I paid 2.79 for middle grade yesterday.  2.69 for reg.

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

HotRodLadyCrusr

$2.09 at the corner here by work, both stations.  I'm betting under $2 per gallon by Friday. 8)
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Dave

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"$2.09 at the corner here by work, both stations.  I'm betting under $2 per gallon by Friday. 8)

2.10 michigan center...
Dave

Ohio Blue Tip

Paid $2.05 at Sam's tonight. :D   Life is good. 8)
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

docchevy

Orlando is still $2.46 most places.  But I did see a $2.39 off the beaten path last week.  I put a motor on my bicycle and get 100 mpg! :D   Take that oil cartel! :twisted:
Remember; Physics explains everything!

Rayvyn

Quote from: "docchevy"Orlando is still $2.46 most places.  But I did see a $2.39 off the beaten path last week.  I put a motor on my bicycle and get 100 mpg! :D   Take that oil cartel! :twisted:

Just paid $2.14 here along the beach on the way home from work. Not too bad considering what it was 3 weeks ago...
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

phat46

Paid $1.979 this morning on the way to work; same staion after work was $2.26....WTH

HotRodLadyCrusr

Yeap, the two stations on the corner by work both went up to $2.19 today.  A ten cent increase from yesterday.  I sure hope it doesn't continue upwards. :evil:
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Crosley.In.AZ

I've been looking for the cheap priced gasoline around here for months when gasoline was 2.90 a gallon.....  

the way folks drive here there must a station at 1.00 agallon that I cannot find.

local station is at $2.26 this AM.... my tank is full
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

reborn55

$1.99 with my Kroger card the other day.