Quote from: "EMSjunkie"
Quote from: "N8DC"
Quote from: "EMSjunkie"Easy there Skippy!!!! :lol:  :lol:

don't go gettin' your panty-liners in a bunch :shock:

the 'ole ticker can' handle too much excitement, its been too soon :wink:

they still have refundable bottles up there :?:
guess y'all never heard of  plastic bottles :roll:

Vance

Ya we got the plastic stuff here but its refundable ! And drinking beer outta a plastic bottle is like drinkin beer outta a can the both taste like S^&T im a bottle baby myself :wink:  :!:  :arrow:
Used my new cherry picker tonite and flipped the frame over for the roadster . Wheels axles and all. Im finishing the boxing plates and its a lot easier if its right in front of me when i weld. I dont think im gonna have it done this weekend cause if the weather clears tomorrow im off to sprints midgets and supermods in Grand Rapids and sunday is opener of bow season and a local show. Ill prolly do the show if I go to the races cause i wont get home till way late. Ill try and get more pics of the boxing and c notching as i go......
Dave :idea:  :arrow:

Have fun at the races 8)
dirt or asphalt?

Vance
Asphalt Vance but we cancelled ! The weather dont look good and its gonna get mighty cold tonite so we decided to stay home. Im going out hunting in the morning I hope. I have a awful time getting up lately. :!:
Ill prolly find out tomorrow that we missed a hell of a show but oh well........... :arrow:  Been working on the roadster frame all day.
Dave :!:

Dave

Well so far so good cept no racing cause of weather and no hunting cause im tired! Must be the medication but ive worked on the roadster frame all week and no way was I gonna get up today at 5:30 am to get ready to go hunting! No energy. This sucks I wanna be back to normal(if there is such a thing). Only slept till 9 am.
Well im off to a show today anyway then there is the evening hunt. I should be able to make that cause ill be up :!:  :?:  :arrow:
Dave

Dave

Ok guys :!:  :!:  :!:  Got lucky  :?: (hot rod lucky) Got a plasma cutter from where my son works. Im not even plannin on doing anything till tomorrow friday saturday sunday  :?:  But they brought it home for me already..
Cnotch here we come.....................
Dave :wink:  :!:  :arrow:

Dirk35

Don, Dave.....never can remember which one you are, sorry.

Anyway, on a more serious note,  the cherry picker, please be careful and dont overload it. I have seen two pictures (no experience myself) of the upper arm of it collapsing under weight of a engine.

purplepickup

Quote from: "Dirk35"Anyway, on a more serious note,  the cherry picker, please be careful and dont overload it. I have seen two pictures (no experience myself) of the upper arm of it collapsing under weight of a engine.
Here's a link to pics and discussions about an engine hoist that bent the arm.  I'd bet it was overloaded but it's interesting to see and read.
http://www.creativebeginnings.com/forum/showthread.php?t=462518
George

Dave

Quote from: "purplepickup"
Quote from: "Dirk35"Anyway, on a more serious note,  the cherry picker, please be careful and dont overload it. I have seen two pictures (no experience myself) of the upper arm of it collapsing under weight of a engine.
Here's a link to pics and discussions about an engine hoist that bent the arm.  I'd bet it was overloaded but it's interesting to see and read.
http://www.creativebeginnings.com/forum/showthread.php?t=462518

I saw that link 2 months ago george but some of the others may not have. Look closely at the support rod and anchor point on the top of the hoist and to the mounting point of the cylinder. Id bet if the cylinder was attached right below the support bracket it would have stood a better chance .
Dave

phat rat

Quote from: Dirk35Don, Dave.....never can remember which one you are, sorry.

Boy you're treading dangerous ground there
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

enjenjo

Quote from: phat rat
Quote from: "Dirk35"Don, Dave.....never can remember which one you are, sorry.

Yes he is. I bet one or the other would make the trip just to kick his but. And I know where Dirk 35 lives. What do we want to start the bidding at boys? :lol:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Dave

Quote from: enjenjo
Quote from: "phat rat"
Quote from: "Dirk35"Don, Dave.....never can remember which one you are, sorry.

Yes he is. I bet one or the other would make the trip just to kick his but. And I know where Dirk 35 lives. What do we want to start the bidding at boys? :lol:

Its like this were gonna have a party.. An azz kicken party and guess who is the guest of Honor :?:
Dave :!:  :arrow: