Help me decide..

Started by Dave, September 07, 2006, 06:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Quote from: "GPster"The roadster is going to need plates in a year (or so) maybe it's time to think about some kind of Fleet numbering on the plates. Of course if you can get some kind of quick detatch plates you can run the same plates on a lot of things. Just make sure the coupe is registered as a 2 door. That description would cover a roadster, some sedans, pick-ups and some phaetons. Gpster

Joe your a dam genius! Title says two door :!:
Dave :arrow:

purplepickup

Quote from: "N8DC"
Quote from: "GPster"....you can run the same plates on a lot of things. Just make sure the coupe is registered as a 2 door. That description would cover a roadster, some sedans, pick-ups and some phaetons. Gpster

Ya gonna stamp the same VIN #'s in both of 'em too?
George

Dave

Quote from: "purplepickup"
Quote from: "N8DC"
Quote from: "GPster"....you can run the same plates on a lot of things. Just make sure the coupe is registered as a 2 door. That description would cover a roadster, some sedans, pick-ups and some phaetons. Gpster

Ya gonna stamp the same VIN #'s in both of 'em too?

Ha Ha I was waiting for that george........ prolly not . I do need to think about the new roadster title though.  If I didnt get one fore I got it done id bet I coukd test it with the plate off the coupe..

Dave  :?: