O/T hard to believe

Started by Dave, August 31, 2006, 06:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

I just came in from the garage.. well out doors anyway, ive been putting my new tree stand together for deer hunting. Were has the summer gone . Duhhh ill bet I can answer most of that myself.  :lol:  :lol:
Dave

58 Yeoman

I know how you feel, Dave.  I lost 1/2" of my left thumb on July 3, and only today got released to return to work next Tuesday.  Took a graft off my palm and kind of screwed up my fingers for a while.  Two months of cycle riding weather gone, and NOTHING done on the Pontiac.

Guess we'd better start taking better care of ourselves, huh?
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

Dave

Quote from: "58 Yeoman"I know how you feel, Dave.  I lost 1/2" of my left thumb on July 3, and only today got released to return to work next Tuesday.  Took a graft off my palm and kind of screwed up my fingers for a while.  Two months of cycle riding weather gone, and NOTHING done on the Pontiac.

Guess we'd better start taking better care of ourselves, huh?

Ya no S$%T .. Im on a new diet fior the cholestrol and I havent smoked since the day of the heart attack. (almost 3 months) . I did get to ride about 3 weeks after my attack. The doc told me I could ride so I did. I was having more of a problem with the new 06 electra glide sitting in the garage than anything else :!:  :lol:  :lol: . Its funny how 2 months off work also is like the whole summer gone :?: . Even though I put 600 miles on the harley while i was off it still seems like I lost a lifetime? :?:
Were riding to auburn indiana for the auction saturday and im all pumped up for the kzoo show in a couple weeks with the 32. Ive missed a lot of shows and a lot of good friends and im sure ill see a lot of them then...... Dont get me wrong thumbs are important too
Dave :!:

EMSjunkie

so ya lost a couple months.............ya still got the rest of your lives :D

just my opinion.......and we all know about opinions :shock:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

Dave

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"so ya lost a couple months.............ya still got the rest of your lives :D

just my opinion.......and we all know about opinions :shock:

Vance

Your right about that Vance and im gonna enjoy it too.
Dave :lol:  8)  :lol:  8)

kb426

Every summer passes quicker than the one before. I hate that but obviously there's nothing I can do about it. Ps. I hate winter.
TEAM SMART

donsrods

The stores are putting THANKSGIVING stuff up already !!!  We just had Christmas, and it's almost that time of year again. :shock:  :shock:

The years never flew this fast when I was younger.

Don

bigdude

Quote from: "kb426"Every summer passes quicker than the one before. I hate that but obviously there's nothing I can do about it. Ps. I hate winter.
I thought I was the only one thinking that!  :cry:

donsrods

Quote from: "bigdude"
Quote from: "kb426"Every summer passes quicker than the one before. I hate that but obviously there's nothing I can do about it. Ps. I hate winter.

Yeah, but look at all the garage time you guys get in over those winter months. :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  

Don

Rayvyn

Quote from: "donsrods"

Yeah, but look at all the garage time you guys get in over those winter months. :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  
Don

Yeah, while we're up to our bermuda shorts in sand dunes, wiping sweat off our brows and scraping sunshine off our cars while the gulf breeze whips past us sending a slight chill down the back of our tank tops. Many a winter day I've had to put sunscreen on..............like on Christmas Day. :P

The nerve of those guyz up there getting all that shop time in with the door down and the heater going, while we down here search endlessly all winter long for a heated garage to work in, but can't find one... No fair... :x

We have to walk all the way to the fridge to get ice for our cold drinks, and those guys can reach right out the garage window to get theirs...Who do I see to file a complaint.... :P  :P  :P  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

EMSjunkie

"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

Dave

Quote from: "Rayvyn"
Quote from: "donsrods"

Don

Yeah, while we're up to our bermuda shorts in sand dunes, wiping sweat off our brows and scraping sunshine off our cars while the gulf breeze whips past us sending a slight chill down the back of our tank tops. Many a winter day I've had to put sunscreen on..............like on Christmas Day. :P

The nerve of those guyz up there getting all that shop time in with the door down and the heater going, while we down here search endlessly all winter long for a heated garage to work in, but can't find one... No fair... :x

We have to walk all the way to the fridge to get ice for our cold drinks, and those guys can reach right out the garage window to get theirs...Who do I see to file a complaint.... :P  :P  :P  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Me thinks this is gettin a little out of hand here...
Someone has too much free time :!:  :-o  :-o  :-o  :lol:
Dave