Any going to the Frog Follies

Started by Beck, August 14, 2006, 11:27:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beck

Is anyone going to the Frog Follies in Evansville, IN next weekend?
I have been out of touch for awhile and would like to see some old faces (or new ones).

Beck

alchevy

That event sounds like a fun one...too bad it's so far away from me, I still have to pay for my Louisville trip or I might go to it. Each year while at the Nats, most of the rod run t-shirts I see are of that event.
AL
A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com

reborn55

Be there Saturday with the second leg of trying to find wife a street rod.

bigdude

Quote from: "reborn55"Be there Saturday with the second leg of trying to find wife a street rod.
Ken --K-zoo is a good place to get a car also. We call it the For Sale nats.

Dave

yupper kzoo is the place to look.. In fact im looking my self. I decided I wanted a roadster :!:  Actually Sue says I need a project and im gonna look for sumpin to turn over. I wanna retire an i need to make some bucks
Dave :lol:  :lol:

bigdude

You bet! I,m waiting for my new toy also. Indiana is sending the guy the reg plate for the car and then I,m going to try and get it ready for the Zoo

papastoyss

: We haven't missed Froggies in 15 yrs. It's sure nice to go somewhere the focus isn't on extracting max amt of $$$ from the rodders. Nice people, decent swap meet,very reasonable consession prices. And the host club donates a lot of $$$ to local charities. Quite a contrast to Pigeon Forge a few weeks later. THANK YOU E'VILLE IRON!!!
grandchildren are your reward for not killing your teenagers!

Normspeed

Sounds like fun.  Southern California could use some events with that kind of philosophy.

reborn55

Thanks for the heads up on Kalamazoo, but if we don't find anything at the Frog Follies--I will just put the money back in the bank for future oppurtunities.  See ya.