yup its raining!

Started by Dave, August 19, 2006, 09:59:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Im off to my sisters in Detroit. Im commited so I hope the rain stops and I can see some of the dream cruise. Sure rained here last nite. I just saw the news on tv and looks like traffic is flowing good on woodward so i may just drive right thru there.
Dave :wink:

Dave

well a crummy day in detroit yesterday but i did see some very nice cars. Seems a few dont care about the rain. Didnt see HRLC but i found out where they hang out. The weather was just crummy enuff that I drove all the woodward route cept about a mile from my sisters house. We sat on woodward in tthe lawn chairs with some toddys and watched the cruzin.
Well  maybe next year.
Dave

Rayvyn

Quote from: "N8DC"We sat on woodward in the lawn chairs with some toddys and watched the cruzin.

Dave

Must've been 5 o'clock somewhere... :D

Sittin' in the rain watching the hawt rawds... :roll:

I guess you weren't worried about water getting into your wrinkles and forming rust later on down the road... ~:)  :D

Gotta get back to work... :0-0
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

phat rat

I guess you weren't worried about water getting into your wrinkles and forming rust later on down the road...

Hey Bry I like that one :lol:  :lol:
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Dave

Actually it had quit raining shortly after we got to my sisters. Was a real dreary and foggy day though.  
Dave

terrarodder

It rained here twice last week, once for three days, one for four days.
Hope your trip wasn't a total waste.
normal people scare me

Dave

nope the trip was good. we saw aome nice cars. also got to spend time woth the sister so it was A OK
Dave  :lol: