Louisville comments

Started by reborn55, August 11, 2006, 11:13:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "Rayvyn"[  but I've never hung out under overpasses. Unless   someone threatens to take me to Amarillo,
:

Come on over Buddy!!!!

we need to increase the IQ levels around here :lol:  :lol:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

Carps

I couldn't help it, had to look and noticed that it seems all the posts including Bryan's masterpiece are still there.

And of course I couldn't resist, but I was polite   :wink: .......

I'm a corporate executive with a large multinational corporation and have enjoyed visiting the US to participate in the Street Rod Nationals in Louisville.

The folks who have written above have done a fine job in explaining why we do what we do, unfortunately the writer has done an equally fine job of displaying his/her own ignorance and insulting the intelligence of their fellow Kentuckians.

What is it the US consitution says about freedom?

Maybe the writer should pick up a dictionary and try to understand what freedom really means.

For what it's worth, I don't have a mullet, but I have sheltered under an overpass for protection from one of your Kentucky summer storms.  Just seemed like  an intelligent thing to do at the time.
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

Carps

Quote from: "Rayvyn"I think I'll go buy a crappy car and spend a fortune turning it into a shiny crappy car.  Gawd forbid what he thinks about Rat Rods... :?  
Clearly he/she/it neither cleans nor has any maintenance carried out on their late model Volvo wagon, which is probably most unroadwrthy.

Then again, a Volvo might be considered in some circles as an intelligent purchase.  Probably drives a second hand Daewoo.   :roll:
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

Dave

Quote from: "reborn55"Check this out
http://www.morethanderby.com/?p=491#comment-340

Bryans post is still there and its been replied to by the staff of the site.
Well dude youve really done it now :b-d:
Seems the only post that got em  fired up was yours.
Congrats your my hero...........
Dave :lol:  :lol:

Rayvyn

Quote from: "N8DC"
Quote from: "reborn55"Check this out
http://www.morethanderby.com/?p=491#comment-340

Bryans post is still there and its been replied to by the staff of the site.
Well dude youve really done it now :b-d:
Seems the only post that got em  fired up was yours.
Congrats your my hero...........
Dave :lol:  :lol:

I went and read the rest of the responses, and I noticed that   :cry: "chad" :cry:  replied, but didn't address me directly. One of the staff that runs the site had to do it for him. They mentioned his "hobbies worth snickering at". I'm sorry, but I don't consider cross-dressing as a hobby.   He can have his little blog. I won't waste any more time on him. He's probably busy watching re-runs of  Q@#$r eye for the straight guy... :D
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

EMSjunkie

I say spit away Bry!!!!

you cannot expect to post something like that rubbish, and expect all the replies to be in your favor, my goodness,  :roll: Chad :roll: there are MILLIONS of people who love streetrods, don'tcha think it was gonna cheeze off at least one or two of them :?:

I say we don't waste any more time with this butt-clown.

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

Skip

SOMEBODY must have * him off 'cause now he's trying to get you to download a virus.

This is what I got wen I clicked on the link.  Ovbiously, I didn't click on HIS link.

"It doesn't look like you've installed WP yet. Try running install.php."
Skip

Early Hemi SME
Hot Rod Wiring Consulting

enjenjo

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"
Quote from: "Rayvyn"[  but I've never hung out under overpasses. Unless   someone threatens to take me to Amarillo,
:

Come on over Buddy!!!!

Vance

Take it from one to two in a single shot huh?
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Rayvyn

Quote from: "enjenjo"
Quote from: "EMSjunkie"
:

Come on over Buddy!!!!

Vance

Take it from one to two in a single shot huh?

Hey, hole onna minit. Me thinks there's a hidden dig in there somewhere. An there'll be H@#l to pay if I find it... :evil:  :D

An if Dave were to join us......................................Yahtzee... :!:  :!:  :D
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

Dave