I really want this

Started by Dave, August 13, 2006, 06:04:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMSjunkie

looks pretty good in the pix.
but like you, I'd wanna look at it up close.

looks like it could be a pretty cool project.

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

Dave

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"looks pretty good in the pix.

Vance

The thing I like is it looks good with or without the top.  If its done right its got potential and id buy it in a heart beat :!:  Id paint it like a 60's gold color and put some 20's with spinners on it and raise it some. I think its too low.
There now that everyone that read this thought this was finally gonna be a good post.................................. :lol:  :lol:
Just kidding on the 20's and stuff
Dave :-}

kb426

Get the checkbook out. You know there will be some surprises, how bad do you want it?
TEAM SMART

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "N8DC"
Quote from: "EMSjunkie"looks pretty good in the pix.

Vance

The thing I like is it looks good with or without the top.  If its done right its got potential and id buy it in a heart beat :!:  Id paint it like a 60's gold color and put some 20's with spinners on it and raise it some. I think its too low.
There now that everyone that read this thought this was finally gonna be a good post.................................. :lol:  :lol:
Just kidding on the 20's and stuff
Dave :-}

I agree its too low, but ya know, the 20's with spinners might just be the ticket. 8)

the gold paint is a great idea too, *, I'm gonna miss you tomorrow :cry:  :lol:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

donsrods

I'm not usually a fan of anything built out of cut up 4 doors and stuff like that, but I have to agree, this one looks really nice.  He has put a lot of work into it, or so it seems in the pictures, and I don't see a lot of Mickey Mouse stuff, either.

Glad you were kidding about the 20's. :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Don

Uncle Bob

Should we start a pool on how much it goes for? :D  The good lines will give it a nice bump I think.  

Very nice job of carrying the rear body line up through the top, too many folks don't get that.  Looks like it might be tough getting in and out though.

I often wonder, if it were well done, wouldn't one of his local buddies pick it up before he could put it in the bay?  Or maybe he thinks a national audience will bid up the price beyond what he'd do locally.
Luck occurs when preparation and opportunity meet.

Deuce

Quote from: "N8DC"http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1931-Model-A-Phantom-Phaeton-Victoria_W0QQitemZ150021841602QQihZ005QQcategoryZ6234QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Id really like to see it close up though
Dave

It is not ALL that far from my house( 125 miles 1 way ) . I believe the eBayer may be the second owner. My friend's son had one very close to it ... unfinished and was wanting to sell it. He is a body man and the Model A was not that bad ... The guys name is Gregg Felver... maybe his wife has it listed ...

Ask him if it is Gregg Felvers car or if he is Gregg Felver   :-o
RETIRED.....no phone, no work and No money  :?

Dave

Quote from: "Deuce"
Quote from: "N8DC"http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1931-Model-A-Phantom-Phaeton-Victoria_W0QQitemZ150021841602QQihZ005QQcategoryZ6234QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Id really like to see it close up though
Dave

It is not ALL that far from my house( 125 miles 1 way ) . I believe the eBayer may be the second owner. My friend's son had one very close to it ... unfinished and was wanting to sell it. He is a body man and the Model A was not that bad ... The guys name is Gregg Felver... maybe his wife has it listed ...

Ask him if it is Gregg Felvers car or if he is Gregg Felver   :-o

Ive heard that name before.. How bout I give you 15 bucks for gas and you drive over and check it out for me on your lunch hour? Its getting up there in price and i just wanna make sure my money is well spent. It could cost the kids a new trailer house if I dont.
TIA
Dave :lol:  :lol:

GPster

250 miles in one hour for $15.00 ? Are you hunting a bargain? GPster

Deuce

I will call my friend and see if it is Greggs car

tomorrow ...

Deuce

You be the Judge ...
this was 2 or 3 years ago and he had  289/302 for it ...