Charlie and Ken.....

Started by 1FATGMC, August 06, 2006, 10:30:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1FATGMC

Anyone have Charlie's or Ken's cell phone numbers????  If so could you PM them to me.  I'd like to see where they are in relation to Utah at the moment.

Thanks,

Sum

Fat Cat

Quote from: "1FATGMC"Anyone have Charlie's or Ken's cell phone numbers????  If so could you PM them to me.  I'd like to see where they are in relation to Utah at the moment.

Thanks,

Sum

I don't have any contact numbers but I know that they did not come over to the Nationals on saturday because they were going to be leaving in the AM for the trip out to your place.

slocrow

Quote from: "1FATGMC"Anyone have Charlie's or Ken's cell phone numbers????  If so could you PM them to me.  I'd like to see where they are in relation to Utah at the moment.

Thanks,

Sum
Sum; You have a message....................Frank
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

phat rat

Quote from: "slocrow"

Thanks,

Sum
Sum; You have a message....................Frank

How did you know I'd pm'd him? LOL
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

slocrow

Jack; You know when you're computer slows down a bit, well I'm on it with you. I've gone through all your personal information, bank accounts and tax returns with the sole purpose of harvesting your data. Maybe I should split the proceeds with you that I receive monthly from those identity thieves.  :lol:
I had their numbers but they are over a year old. I also sent them on to Sum. I hope they are the correct ones or at least match those you've apparently sent...............Phrank
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

phat rat

Quote from: "slocrow"Jack; You know when you're computer slows down a bit, well I'm on it with you. I've gone through all your personal information, bank accounts and tax returns with the sole purpose of harvesting your data. Maybe I should split the proceeds with you that I receive monthly from those identity thieves.  :lol:
I had their numbers but they are over a year old. I also sent them on to Sum. I hope they are the correct ones or at least match those you've apparently sent...............Phrank

I assume the one (Kens) I sent him is up to date as I got it from Sharon.

I was wondering why the computor was sometimes slow. Yes send the money. Remember I'm also on a fixed income now. LOL
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

1FATGMC

Thanks guys.  Ken called this evening.  They are in a campground in Alamosa, Colo.  He said it was 101 in Kansas and 60 tonight (cool here also tonight).  They are about 5-6 hours from me now and should be here tomorrow afternoon after they do a little sightseeing on the way.

Ken was running hot, but a new thermostat fixed that.  I think the regulator or power window is bad on one window in Charlie's car, but other than that they are doing good.  700+ miles the first day (Sat.) and 500+ today.

George, Benny & Lillie and Jim should be here tomorrow along with Ken and Charlie.  Late tuesday, John, Hooley, Patrick, and someone I haven't met should arrive with the race car.

We will do hikes on Tues and Wed and head for the salt Thursday morning.

c ya, Sum

Crosley.In.AZ

Ken is problably looking for a car show with a 50/50 $$ pot he can win

:lol:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)