Car show at Michigan Speedway yesterday

Started by Dave, August 06, 2006, 07:50:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Good show although id like to see more street rods there and maybe a swap . they have enuff room. Well I won an award and was invited to the 2007 St Ignace show as a VIP car or what ever they call em and I was invited to autorama for 2007 . It seems at autorama they are doing a tribute to the 32 ford and they are gonna have a spot with 32 32 fords :!: I like my car but i never figured it to be that nice.  Sue and I talked it  over and decided we would do it. Now ive got till march to figure out how to get the car there so I wont have 3 days of cleaning. Last time we used an enclosed trailer but I dunno if thats available but I do have access to an open trailer . Im excited about being invited but I hate the car cleaning if it gets rained or snowed on that time of year. Oh ya it was hot too but not near hot as its been.
Dave

58 Yeoman

That's quite an honor, getting invited to a special showing of your car.  There is a large car show in my area coming up, that invites cars from some of the other local shows to appear in a special section.  The invitees are usually ones that have won top awards in the other shows, and they are some of the finest.  Congratulations.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil