Envy is terrible thing but...

Started by sal37, July 31, 2006, 02:30:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sal37

Hope all those going to Louisville have a great time as I will be thinking of you - it is now two years since popey and myself were there with you :(  :(  :cry: .  Post some pics etc so I can at least get some idea of what I missed!! :lol:

Steve

alchevy

Steve,
I will take lots of pictures of the event and will post them on my website for ya.
AL
A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com

Hi Steve.......It's still not too late....Grab Neil and jump on the big bird!!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

sal37

I am tempted Daryle, but both Neil and I are financially challenged at the moment.  Neil is talking about another trip in 2008.  For my next visit I was hoping to bring my family - so have to start the travel account.  I want to try to get my 37 on the road before I visit the US again.

Steve

sal37

Quote from: "40chevy"Steve,
I will take lots of pictures of the event and will post them on my website for ya.
AL

Thanks AL I look forward to seeing the photos - I will just have to sit in a sauna to appreciate them!!

Steve

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "sal37"I am tempted Daryle, but both Neil and I are financially challenged at the moment.  Neil is talking about another trip in 2008.  For my next visit I was hoping to bring my family - so have to start the travel account.  I want to try to get my 37 on the road before I visit the US again.

Steve

Both of you, and your family, are welcome at my place anytime.  You both were the perfect houseguests and I really enjoyed showing you around our local car scene.

I scrapbooked the photos I took and had taken of you and Neil at the Nats a couple of years ago.  Those scrapbooks will be attending the Nats so it's kinda like you'll be there. :wink:   xoxox
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Dave

Quote from: "sal37"Hope all those going to Louisville have a great time as I will be thinking of you - it is now two years since popey and myself were there with you :(  :(  :cry: .  Post some pics etc so I can at least get some idea of what I missed!! :lol:

Steve

Hey if it makes ya feel any better Sue and I arent there either. I would have liked to go this year but this dam heart attack kinda foiled my plans. Couldnt go and do my cardiac rehab too. We sure had fun with the party in the parking lot the year you were there :lol:  8)  :lol:  8) . Were going to a local show tomorrow and looks like the next one will be the Kalamazoo show in sept.
Dave