Cars paint damaged with a rock

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, April 07, 2004, 09:25:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

58 Yeoman

An eye for an eye...each owner of a damaged car could do to his skin what he did to the cars. The one with the name carved in the trunk should be sure to use a DULL rock to carve his name on the bum's forehead. :evil:
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

Sean

Bad thing is, Jail is probably pretty luxurious compared to what he's used to. Maybe that was his intention...

Pope Downunder

Quote from: "Crosley":x

Snip ...

The * is in jail , but he is a  homeless POS.  No money for repairs.
It's good that they put him away for a while. Sounds like an angry person.
Retaliation is impossible, and pointless.

My home was broken into last Friday.  The alarm scared them off, and they didn't getanything.  Damaged a window and made a mess.  Back to base alarm triggered at 12 to 3pm and the police arrived at 6:30pm!  Even then they were pretty uninterested.

The neighbour seen a woman in our yard at around 1pm.  The police still haven't talked to the neighbour about this woman.  The woman was very casual, but they obviously watched the house until the neighbour went out to pick up her child from school; then they went in.

The worst part was that this woman was obviusly casing the place; and she let our kids little pup loose onto the busy road.  The dog ran a few streets and was captured by a kind fellow who rang the pound.  I got the dog back the next morning after paying $75 in fines and fees.  I am very angry about her letting the pup loose, but what can you do?  All i can do is to make it harder for them.

SKR8PN

As long as I or my wife are not in the house,they can have anything they want. If we are home,I guarantee they will get more than they bargained for.  My greatest fear has always been,that they would hurt one of our dogs. Anyone who has ever been here,knows our dogs are family, and are pretty much harmless and defenseless. One of them is so old,she CAN'T do anything,and the other is so young,she doesn't KNOW anything!
If we are what we eat.........
Then I am fast,cheap and easy.

purplepickup

Quote from: "Crosley":x

On one trunk lid he carved his name.  
The * is in jail ......a  homeless POS.  

It sounds like Sean hit the nail on the head...he prolly wanted a few free meals and a place to stay.  Anyone that carves their name in a trunk lid isn't exactly trying to hide their identity.

I guess the only answer is to vote for people that want to give more money to those kind of people so they can afford everything we have ....
WITHOUT WORKING FOR IT!!!!!! :evil:
...then they won't need to do those bad things....

Sorry.....I was having a political moment....I feel better now :roll:
George

phat46

Well another good thing about living in Michigan, not too many homeless around here. I think they all move to warmer climates where it's more comfortable to be homeless. Up till a few weeks ago that guy would have needed his rock to break the ice on the puddle to take his bath... :lol:
(couldn't resist!)