just wait till we start talkin' about torgue tubes :wink:  :wink:

Vance

Ahhhhhhh Yes Torque Tubes.............
Hooooooooooooooooooooooooney im Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooome
Dave

EMSjunkie

ITS ABOUT *" TIME!!!!!!
WHERE THE HELL  HAVE YOU BEEN?????

shall we really freak 'em out.............see how many of them know what a "Wolfgang" valve is :?

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

Dave

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"ITS ABOUT *" TIME!!!!!!
WHERE THE HELL  HAVE YOU BEEN?????

shall we really freak 'em out.............see how many of them know what a "Wolfgang" valve is :?

Vance

I GOTTA WORK DUDE> Ya know you could get off your azz and do sumpin. all I do is work and your home playing on the puker then when you do work you dont wanna do anything when you get home :!: (oops i think thats what sue just told me 5 minutes ago) :wink:
Sure the wolfgang valve............. :lol:  :lol:
Dave
ps: 2.99 a minute is way too cheap we deserve better than that

EMSjunkie

I agree, too cheap......but that ain't the first time I been called that :shock:

Just 'cuz I check in here during the day, don't mean I'm not at work, you old farts ever heard of an M.D.T.............mobile data terminal?

last two posts were made sittin' outside the ER after mopping out the back of the truck :x

I lurk around too sometimes from the Dispatch Center 8)
usta be fun..........till they put that darn "decency" filter on :evil:

so ya never know where I might be :wink:

Vance

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders

Dave

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"I agree, too cheap......but that ain't the first time I been called that :shock:

Just 'cuz I check in here during the day, don't mean I'm not at work, you old farts ever heard of an M.D.T.............mobile data terminal?

last two posts were made sittin' outside the ER after mopping out the back of the truck :x

Vance

Old fart?.. You may be lookin for a new friend .
I wont stand for that kind of name callin  :!:
I can find someone else to hang with here on the board ya know. Its not all about you :shock:
I guess I need to ask fartcat to get a personals section going here sos I can look for newer friends.
3 days back to work and i get called an old fart
:?:  :?:
Im gettin worked up now . Stab me in the back while im at work :?: (maybe i was sleepin)
Dave
ps: Its Y'all ya dummy and yup i gots me a coon dog...... :arrow:

Rayvyn

Quote from: "N8DC"
Quote from: "EMSjunkie"I agree, too cheap......but that ain't the first time I been called that :shock:

Vance

I can find someone else to hang with here on the board ya know. Its not all about you :shock:
I guess I need to ask Big Sexy to get a personals section going here sos I can look for newer friends.
Im gettin worked up now . Stab me in the back while im at work :?: (maybe i was sleepin)
Dave

It's spelled Ya'll, ya bunch `a slackers... :!:

No fighting now, or you'll be scheduled for a Jerry Springer
appearance... 8)   (With a surprise appearance from Big Sexy, all decked out in his pink mini skirt)

There's nothing worse than 2 elderly men with their black knee high socks and pants pulled up to their chests, arguing at each other while hoping their prune juice doesn't kick in... :shock:  :oops:  :cry:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

Dave

Quote from: "Rayvyn"
Quote from: "N8DC"

Vance

I guess I need to ask Big Sexy to get a personals section going here sos I can look for newer friends.
Dave

It's spelled Ya'll, ya bunch `a slackers... :!:

No fighting now, or you'll be scheduled for a Jerry Springer
appearance... 8)   (With a surprise appearance from Big Sexy, all decked out in his pink mini skirt)

There's nothing worse than 2 elderly men with their black knee high socks and pants pulled up to their chests, arguing at each other while hoping their prune juice doesn't kick in... :shock:  :oops:  :cry:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Sorry Unkle Bryan I missed spelled that.  OK ill try and be nice but Vance really hurt my feelings. Im better now,,,,,,,,, im on the gin and tonic and im about half drunk and im really sorry i went off on him. Do you think he will forgive me  :?:  Maybe I need to call doctor Phil for some counseling :?:  :) SOME BODY HELP ME

I really need a new project............
Dave

EMSjunkie

Sorry Dave, I'm just a little bloated and crampy right now....... :shock:

Black knee high socks with trousers pulled all the way up.................
sounds like a Federal Employee to me :P  :P  :lol:

I don't have time or money for a new project right now........if I start sumpthin' new, I gotta build a place for it. :x

I did find a 1928 Plymouth Touring Sedan today.
all original, pretty much complete, even the original headlights are still intact!!  

of course the top is rotted away, the interior is all there,but the upholstery has long since rotted. amazingly enough there is very little rust.
just some surface rust as far as I can tell. the running boards are all there, no holes, no nuthin'!
body is real straight, all the glass is still in it, has the original spoke wheels, but the rubber has long since rotted off. the spare is still there, as is the original engine and trans. 8)

wrote down the phone numbers.......may hafta make a call :D

sorry for being so cranky earlier, I'm retaining water :cry:

Vance

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"I'm retaining water :cry:

Vance

yep!!!