FYI.. About EZ UP's

Started by MrMopar64, July 20, 2006, 01:08:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrMopar64

For all you out there that have an Ez Up canopy this could come in handy

When I went to Palmdale a couple weeks ago for a car show. They had wind gusts to 25mph We had the Ez Up staked down but the wind beat on the canpoy till it tore the top at the seam. I've had it about a year or so

Well I called Ez Up and they said to send proof of purchase and they would send me another canopy cover........ Well I told them I didn't have one that I got it as a gift so they said to send an email with all my info and what had happened to it and they would use the email as my Proof of purchase and they would have a cover to me in 5 to 6 biz days

Then I told them I needed it next weekend for a show so they said I could just bring it in and they would give me another one.... lucky for me their warranty dept is here in Ca. bout 40 miles from home

Walked in put the old one on the counter put my name and address on a form and they gave me a new one  :D

It was one of the easiest warranty claims I've ever had   :wink:

So 2 thumbs up for Ez Up!!!

MM64  8)
www.rgkustoms.com
www.rg-kustoms.com
Racing.... Because Baseball, Football, & Basketball
Only Require One Ball..... Gotta Race
  :lol:

purplepickup

Thanks Randy.  It's always good to hear about companies that care about their customers after they've got your money.  Some businesses just don't seem to get it that happy customers means more business.
George

parklane

Ya, customers are your best or worst advertising. They say that a happy customer will tell about 4 people, where a unhappy one will tell 11. As a retailer, that's a real eye opener :shock:  :shock:

John  :)
If a blind person wears sunglasses, why doesn\'t a deaf person wear earmuffs??