request for issue of magazine :)

Started by KustomLincolnLady, July 12, 2006, 10:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KustomLincolnLady

Does anyone here subscribe to that Street thunder mag?  It appears that according to a friend, he's seen the lincoln in there from the pileup.
if anyone has it and is willing to part with it I would be interested in purchasing it from you  :lol:

Thanks,
Debb

MrMopar64

Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"Does anyone here subscribe to that Street thunder mag?  It appears that according to a friend, he's seen the lincoln in there from the pileup.
if anyone has it and is willing to part with it I would be interested in purchasing it from you  :lol:

Thanks,
Debb

Debb
Go to this site and sign up for a free 30 day trial and they will send you a copy....... http://www.streetmachineclub.com/   :wink:

BTW...... The issue they show on that page is the issue your looking for

MM64  8)
www.rgkustoms.com
www.rg-kustoms.com
Racing.... Because Baseball, Football, & Basketball
Only Require One Ball..... Gotta Race
  :lol:

moparrodder

Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"Does anyone here subscribe to that Street thunder mag?  It appears that according to a friend, he's seen the lincoln in there from the pileup.

Thanks,
Debb

Hey Debb, I have it in my hands now as I'm a life member and yup right there on page 48 is your purple Lincoln !!! 8)   They like the way your continental kit looks and with the fender extensions and bumper covers.  They said it looks like it should and it's "Classy and Cool".   Let me know if ya want it and I'll send it to you.    Bill

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "MrMopar64"

Debb
Go to this site and sign up for a free 30 day trial and they will send you a copy....... http://www.streetmachineclub.com/   :wink:

BTW...... The issue they show on that page is the issue your looking for

MM64  8)

ok I did as I was told, lol  lets see if the right one arrives, Thanks

Bill, check your PM  :P  :wink:

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "moparrodder"

Hey Debb, I have it in my hands now as I'm a life member and yup right there on page 48 is your purple Lincoln !!! 8)   They like the way your continental kit looks and with the fender extensions and bumper covers.  They said it looks like it should and it's "Classy and Cool".   Let me know if ya want it and I'll send it to you.    Bill

So what your saying is they like my rear end lol  :wink:  :lol:

moparrodder

Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"

So what your saying is they like my rear end lol  :wink:  :lol:

Debb,   YUP, that's the way I took it!!  lol :wink:   Anyway my copy will be in the mail on it's way to Fort Wayne in the morning!!  Enjoy!!

Bill

HotRodLadyCrusr

If you want a couple more copies, PM Scotch over on the HAMB.  He's the editor and a GREAT guy.   I believe you might have even talked to him at my Autorama party 05.  I'm sure he would send you whatever you wanted.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"If you want a couple more copies, PM Scotch over on the HAMB.  He's the editor and a GREAT guy.   I believe you might have even talked to him at my Autorama party 05.  I'm sure he would send you whatever you wanted.

Bill THANKS I got it!!!!!    :lol:   That was nice what they said.

Denise, Yes I talked to Scotch at your party, we talked about the mag then too. I just didn't feel comfortable asking him for something "free"  I  only met him that one time. Thanks
Debb