Re: N8DC Monday update

Started by Dave, June 26, 2006, 03:12:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

Glad to hear you are better. If that motorsycle of your's needs some excercise, I can take care of it. :lol:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

58 Yeoman

Dave, we've never met, but I'm glad to hear that you're doing better.  As the saying goes, it's hard to keep a good man down. :lol:
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

river1

COOL

good news for a change

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

Dave

Quote from: "58 Yeoman"Dave, we've never met, but I'm glad to hear that you're doing better.  As the saying goes, it's hard to keep a good man down. :lol:
Dunno bout the god man part.  !!!!!!!!!!!!! I slept in the easy chair last night . Seemes like they really rearanged my chest when they fixed me up. Slept preety good i smell coffee and then sue is gonna help me shower? Gotta call the doctor today get set up for therapy etc etc. Frank you need to come get the bike put about 50 miles on it get it in tof the 1k service then ride it back here for me. Ill pay for the service and the gas you get the fun.................. I had a little company yesterday and im gonna lay low a few days then ill let everyone know how im really doing.
Again to everyone .... Thanks.. Oh ya to my brother too for keeping you guys up to date.
Dave

jaybee

Glad you're back.  Follow Dr's orders and good luck with your recovery!
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

GPster

Quote from: "N8DC"Thanks.. Oh ya to my brother too for keeping you guys up to date.Dave
I've been following this saga day-to-day and I hope everything turns out OK, and your health too. GPster

Dave

Quote from: "GPster"
Quote from: "N8DC"Thanks.. Oh ya to my brother too for keeping you guys up to date.Dave
I've been following this saga day-to-day and I hope everything turns out OK, and your health too. GPster
I go in tomorrow afternoon to see my doc and to find out about rehab Joe. I just fixed this puket that had needed attention fo about 4 months and ill be if im not all tuckerd out and i never really did anything. I got a decent shower today and athough its hot and muggy here in the radio puker shack other than maybe an afternoon nap I feel pretty good. Sue told me it was nice the time i did spend in bed last night that she could be with me and listen to my heart beat. Aint she sweet  :lol:  :lol:
Dave

1FATGMC

Good to see you're back Dave.  I'll bet you have as hard a time sitting still as I do, but follow the orders :twisted: .

Thanks Sue for taking care of him :D

c ya, Sum

Ohio Blue Tip

Great news, glad your back.  Take it easy and do what the doc says.
And as far as the BBQ trailer, we don't do no stinking chicken!
:lol:
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

enjenjo

We do chicken when Ken isn't watching. :shock:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Rayvyn

Quote from: "N8DC"Frank you need to come get the bike put about 50 miles on it get it in tof the 1k service then ride it back here for me. Ill pay for the service and the gas you get the fun........
Dave

Did you forget that he rides outdoor motorized things naked?? :shock:

That's a heck of a thing to put a brand new seat through... :cry:
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

river1

Quote from: "Rayvyn"
Quote from: "N8DC"Frank you need to come get the bike put about 50 miles on it get it in tof the 1k service then ride it back here for me. Ill pay for the service and the gas you get the fun........
Dave

Did you forget that he rides outdoor motorized things naked?? :shock:

That's a heck of a thing to put a brand new seat through... :cry:

Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

Sean

Good to hear that you're back in action Dave.  :)

Roadstar

Glad to see you back man, here's to a speedy recovery.