Just one of life moments

Started by Fat Cat, May 29, 2006, 10:10:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carps

Way to go guys.

So now Josh is off to University for another four years funded by dad?

If not, would you like to trade him for a nice young gurl?
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

Rayvyn

Quote from: "Carps"Would you like to trade him for a nice young gurl?

Wassamatta, O' lanky bearded dude, Dolly raising cain and giving you fits again...?    :(D)  :lol:
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

Carps

Quote from: "Rayvyn"
Quote from: "Carps"Would you like to trade him for a nice young gurl?

Wassamatta, O' lanky bearded dude, Dolly raising cain and giving you fits again...?    :(D)  :lol:

Nope, it's the one that walks and talks that's givin my wallet grief.  :cry:   Now she has the notion in her head that the old man will kit her out in a brand new car, thinks i just pluck em out of thin air.   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

Rayvyn

Quote from: "Carps"

Nope, it's the one that walks and talks that's givin my wallet grief.  :cry:   Now she has the notion in her head that the old man will kit her out in a brand new car, thinks i just pluck em out of thin air.   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Just wait Daddio, pretty soon after she graduates, she'll be handing you the bill for the apartment or condo she has to live in until she gets established. You can't possibly expect her to spend her hard earned hair care, shoes and manicure money on things like cell phones, rent and gas, can you?   :cry:

Let her drive the green hornet around... :shock:

Better look for a part time job... :wink:  :lol:  :lol:
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

jaybee

"Now she has the notion in her head that the old man will kit her out in a brand new car, thinks i just pluck em out of thin air."

Just bring her the next one you beat to death at work. "They're all done with this one now and were just going to crush it, so I asked if I could have it.  All yours, kiddo."
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

Slick 50

Congrats to Josh. Life's about to get interesting. It's all about choices now.
Ken    8)
aka Slick 50