A100's

Started by tomslik, May 29, 2006, 10:10:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomslik

Quote from: "1FATGMC"
Quote from: "tomslik"what, you want the hood?

I was wondering what your idea was :D .

c ya, Sum

well, i been looking for a 39-46 chevy pu cab and doors for it.
section the cab to match, go fenderless(picture a coe without the fenders and steps, 4.3 with a turbo (or 2) behind the cab and.....
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list

1FATGMC

Quote from: "tomslik"

c ya, Sum

section the cab to match, go fenderless(picture a coe without the fenders and steps, 4.3 with a turbo (or 2) behind the cab and.....

That sounds neat!! Go for it.  Bring the pieces over and we'll take a day or so of cutting and pasting it back together again and take it back home.

I've been thinking about the motor in the back.  Seems the best way would be to get an IRS out of something (i see a lot of them now) and use that.  Then you could end up with a 6 inch driveshaft since the rear wouldn't be moving up and down.  That would help on the lenght of the engine/transmission/rear-end combo.  Let's do it.  You fund it and I'll be the gopher 8) .

c ya, Sum

tomslik

Quote from: "tomslik"

c ya, Sum

That sounds neat!! Go for it.  Bring the pieces over and we'll take a day or so of cutting and pasting it back together again and take it back home.

I've been thinking about the motor in the back.  Seems the best way would be to get an IRS out of something (i see a lot of them now) and use that.  Then you could end up with a 6 inch driveshaft since the rear wouldn't be moving up and down.  That would help on the lenght of the engine/transmission/rear-end combo.  Let's do it.  You fund it and I'll be the gopher 8) .

c ya, Sum

irs+ifs, we have curves in the road here...

"fund it"?
that sounds like it's gonna cost $$$

that's just wrong... :wink:

1FATGMC

Quote from: "tomslik""fund it"?

Well since you "found it" I think it is only right that you "fund it" then I can have some "fun with it",

Sum

tomslik

Quote from: "tomslik""fund it"?

Well since you "found it" I think it is only right that you "fund it" then I can have some "fun with it",

Sum

trouble is, i HAVEN'T found it (the cab).
but i DO have the hood and a 4.3 or 2 and a 200r4 or a 350 turbo or a 400 tubo for trannies to chose from...

Sean

There is a guy in my area that has an A100. I don't know whats in it engine-wise, but its a pretty nice looking ride. Nothing fancy either; a nice medium-blue metallic paint job and the old style Torque Thrust wheels. It has a slight rake to it, but it doesn't look like he did anything major to the suspension.

Just a nice clean ride. Unique too, around here anyway. Its the only one I have seen for years.