Cool!

Started by 48builder, May 20, 2006, 08:44:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

48builder

I hooked up my new temp/compass mirror this morning. This is going to keep me from getting lost, and I'll know what the temperature is! How cool is that?

Notice how cold it is up here in NY. Supposed to be record cold for the next couple nights. I hate wearing a coat in May.

Walt
'48 Chevy Custom sedan in progress-Z28 LT1 drivetrain, chopped, shortened, too many other body mods to list
'39 Chevy driver

Grandadeo

Where are you in NY?  I thought my brother lived in one of the coldest spots, Malone, but you my have him beat.  And he retired from Florida to the Great White North.  Go figure.

Lee
Salt Is Good... Mk 9:50

phat46

That say 55 on there? If it is what are you gonna do when it gets cool?  :lol:

48builder

Quote from: "phat46"That say 55 on there? If it is what are you gonna do when it gets cool?  :lol:

Yes, it says 55. That is in my garage. It was 46 outside. They're talking frost tomorrow night. I'm near Syracuse, and for this time of year, we are about 20 degrees colder than normal.
'48 Chevy Custom sedan in progress-Z28 LT1 drivetrain, chopped, shortened, too many other body mods to list
'39 Chevy driver

n.c.rodder

Today is the first time in 10 days it was over 55 :D - * it rained 7 of those days :cry:  Hasn't been a very warm spring here in northern Michigan either :x

Mike
Till we meet - On the street

Crosley.In.AZ

I installed a auto dimming mirror in our VW Jetta.  works well.

We have used the A/C for a couple of weeks in the house & shop.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

parklane

Quote from: "Crosley"I installed a auto dimming mirror in our VW Jetta.  works well.

We have used the A/C for a couple of weeks in the house & shop.

:(U)  :(U)  :(U)
If a blind person wears sunglasses, why doesn\'t a deaf person wear earmuffs??

Rrumbler

That temp reading can get sort of scary; You're inside the car and nice nd comfy, and you look at the thermometer, and it says super cold, or super hot, and then you don't want to get out.  You could just keep driving around, not necessarily a bad thing, but then you're going to run out of gas sooner or later, and have to get out anyway.   :(U)

It would be nice if we could trade some of our weather woes back and forth and average things out; that would give us all nice seventy degree temps, and water problems - too much, or too little, like here - would go away.  This last week has been unseasonably warm, here in the great desert - temps here in Las Vegas have bee in the low hundreds, with one "unofficial" temp recorded at 107 - in May, already! :0-0
Rrumbler - Older, grouchier, broken; but not completely dead, yet.