Done again

Started by Dave, May 21, 2006, 05:54:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

well i just finished my buddies 30 a for the second time. i finished the interior and the hood this time around and he is happy as hell. If i get a chance ill take some pics tomorrow fore he takes it home. Im tired and lazy tonite and im watching indy qfying and the toledo arca race and surfing on my notebook............. Now ive got the rest of the summer to ride my new harley and build a deck and the wife wants to redo the yard and other things ???
Oh well ...
Dave

tomslik

Quote from: "N8DC"well i just finished my buddies 30 a for the second time. i finished the interior and the hood this time around and he is happy as hell. If i get a chance ill take some pics tomorrow fore he takes it home. Im tired and lazy tonite and im watching indy qfying and the toledo arca race and surfing on my notebook............. Now ive got the rest of the summer to ride my new harley and build a deck and the wife wants to redo the yard and other things ???
Oh well ...
Dave

new hog!?!?!
what'd ya get?
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list

Dave

Quote from: "tomslik"
Quote from: "N8DC"well i just finished my buddies 30 a for the second time. i finished the interior and the hood this time around and he is happy as hell. If i get a chance ill take some pics tomorrow fore he takes it home. Im tired and lazy tonite and im watching indy qfying and the toledo arca race and surfing on my notebook............. Now ive got the rest of the summer to ride my new harley and build a deck and the wife wants to redo the yard and other things ???
Oh well ...
Dave

new hog!?!?!
what'd ya get?

got a glide classic. love it but ive been busy working on the buddies model a and no real time to ride. i put about 60 miles on last evening but just too dam chilly again today so we finished the model a.  once i get 500 around town miles on er ill start riding to work. I did find a guy on egay selling modded dealer take off mufflers so i bought a set and im waiting for them
Prolly have em next week. I need a little more sound and from what the guy says i dont have to remap the puter with these. my first harley .. shakes like hell at an idle but smooth as silk down the road and no more trying to make a honda sound like a hog
Dave :lol:

Dave

Quote from: "N8DC"
Oh well ...
Dave

new hog!?!?!
what'd ya get?

got a glide classic. love it but ive been busy working on the buddies model a and no real time to ride. i put about 60 miles on last evening but just too dam chilly again today so we finished the model a.  once i get 500 around town miles on er ill start riding to work. I did find a guy on egay selling modded dealer take off mufflers so i bought a set and im waiting for them
Prolly have em next week. I need a little more sound and from what the guy says i dont have to remap the puter with these. my first harley .. shakes like hell at an idle but smooth as silk down the road and no more trying to make a honda sound like a hog
Dave :lol:

by the way its fuel injected and i built and programmed the assembly machine that assembeles one of the fuel fittings where i work and im doing another machine for assembly of the other half of the fitting soon. I did set up a test machine for the other half friday but were going fully automated or close as we can get on a whole new machine . ill try and get some pics of the scootr and the fittings too and post em.
Dave

Crosley.In.AZ

congrats on the bike and car work.

why would a person want a Honda to sound like a Harley?
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Dave

Quote from: "Crosley"congrats on the bike and car work.

why would a person want a Honda to sound like a Harley?

nothing sounds better than a harley thats why :lol:
dave

Crosley.In.AZ

dave

Harley sounds fine till you start them. Then they sound like  blub , blap , blub , blap ,blub , blap
Tony

Dave

Quote from: "Crosley"

dave

Harley sounds fine till you start them. Then they sound like  blub , blap , blub , blap ,blub , blap

lol :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: i can take it  8) always wanted one. ill live with it :!:
dave

tomslik

dave

lol :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: i can take it  8) always wanted one. ill live with it :!:
dave

ya gotta remember,cros rides a corvair.....
hey cros, get the frame fixed?
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list

Crosley.In.AZ

ya gotta remember,cros rides a corvair.....
hey cros, get the frame fixed?

Yes frame was a re-weld of one cross member.

Here is 1/3 of a page of  listings of Harley recalls :

1200 (7)
1200 CUSTOM SPORTSTER (1)
1200 SUPER GLIDE (1)
1200CC FX (1)
1200CC FXE (1)
1200CC FXSS (1)
1340 (13)
80 (2)
94461-95 (1)
94463-95 (1)
DYNA (4)
DYNA GLIDE (4)
DYNA LOW RIDER (1)
DYNA WIDE-GLIDE (2)
ELECTRA GLIDE (11)
FL (13)
FL SERIES (2)
FL1200 ( 9)
FLH (2)
FLH1200 (12)
FLH80 (9)
FLHP (3)
FLHP-1 (2)
FLHPE (2)
FLHPE-1 (2)
FLHPEI (6)
FLHPI (7)
FLHR (4)
FLHR-1 (2)
FLHRCI (2)
FLHRS (1)
FLHRSEI2 (1)
FLHRSI (1)
FLHS (5)
FLHS1200 (6)
FLHT (9)
FLHTC (14)
FLHTC SHRINE (2)
FLHTC ULTRA (1)
FLHTC-1 (2)
FLHTCI (12)
FLHTCSE (1)
FLHTCU (5)
FLHTCU-1 (2)
FLHTCU-1 SHRINE (2)
FLHTCUI (11)

Better check that fabulous American bike for recalls & service bullentins.

:lol:  :shock:  :lol:  :shock:  :lol:
Tony

SKR8PN

dave

Cros.........they are a 13 hundred and 40 CC vibirator.........

nuff said???????????????
If we are what we eat.........
Then I am fast,cheap and easy.

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "SKR8PN"

dave

Cros.........they are a 13 hundred and 40 CC vibirator.........

nuff said???????????????

A person can ride what they want.  Every body wants something different in a motorcycle

To try and make a point of  the Goldwing Frame crossmember is silly since many bikes including Harley have had recalls , some on the frame & fuel shut off valves that could start a fire.
Tony