A few progress photos ... of a 3W ..

Started by Deuce, May 29, 2006, 07:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deuce

Quote from: "40""I very rarely post ... but I lurk almost everyday. " Randy....you need to post more and give us an update on the 3-W project!

I do rarely post ... but lurk a good bit ...
I have made progress ...  :)

For those who may be interested ... click on the link below to go to a photo journal of the progress ...

http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/journal.php?action=view&journalid=3880&page=1&reverse=1
RETIRED.....no phone, no work and No money  :?

phat46

Very nice, that car looks like a very rare find!   I only hope that when i retire in about a hundred years i can find something like that, and have the skills to do that level of work!

Looks like you're almost there! Looks like an awesome stablemate for the roadster! Bet you still miss the 40??
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

Deuce

Quote from: "40"Bet you still miss the 40??

Yes ... I do miss the 40
More than I thought I would ...

But it went to a good home, the man who bought it is a very
good wrench and wanted it for what it is ... not what it could be ...

He understands the old MOONSHINER history and wants it to remain basically the same ...

I wish I had NOT sold it ... almost every day.
I know of a Black 40 Ford standard businessman coupe with only 35 thousand miles ... and have been trying to buy it ... The flathead block is frozen and broken ( since the 70's ) ... SO ...a little 283 bolted in would NOT be a sin ... 8)

The elderly owner says he will sell it to me ...  :)  but he is not ready to give it up yet ...
RETIRED.....no phone, no work and No money  :?

EMSjunkie

Hey Randy, looks good. keep the pix coming

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

Dirk35

I love picts of them in build process. I think I like seeing the build better t han the finished product!