More photos required of this coupe

Started by sal37, June 06, 2006, 01:29:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sal37

I was hoping that someone had seen this coupe at paso robles and had take a few more picture.  I am particularly interested in the engine bay and how the headers are arranged and how the exhaust pipe works to the muffler system (assuming there is one!!)

Steve

sal37

donsrods

Could this coupe be any cooler?  Man, I love it.

As for the exhaust, I blew up the picture, and all he has are turndowns, turned sideways coming out of the Limefire style headers. Seeing a lot of this anymore, as guys are just sort of running open headers, sometimes with baffles.

I don't think he had much choice, given the stance and all. Not a lot of room under there for pipes with it slammed.

Don

sal37

Yes this is one cool ride.  After seeing this photo I am thinking of bringing the headers thru the hood sides of my '37 coupe.  

Steve

Crafty

no more detail on the headers but the same car...

river1

if my memory serves me correctly (not likely) i saw this car in primer at the March Meet in 2004. if it's the same car i'm thinkin of DRD57 has some shots of it. check with him and see if he remembers it and can pull up the photos. i'm thinkin that if he went to paso this year he'll have photos of it from there also.

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.