Can anyone help me with an addition on the house?

Started by Dave, May 07, 2006, 05:01:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Just  pulling your leg. First show and another award. Gonna have to add on to the trophy room :lol:  Was a beautiful day and lots of cars in Ypsi today. Lots of people too. I hope coldwater next weekend is good too. Got home with a minimum amount of bugs too. Man i love this 32 but hate to clean it 8)
Dave

Crosley.In.AZ

kool.

you could find an older  conversion van . Then duct tape the van to your house for a room addition
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "N8DC"Just  pulling your leg. First show and another award. Gonna have to add on to the trophy room :lol:  Was a beautiful day and lots of cars in Ypsi today. Lots of people too. I hope coldwater next weekend is good too. Got home with a minimum amount of bugs too. Man i love this 32 but hate to clean it 8)
Dave

Congrats Dave. :!:  :!:  :D

another "best of show"?

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

Dave

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"
Quote from: "N8DC"Just  pulling your leg. First show and another award. Gonna have to add on to the trophy room :lol:  Was a beautiful day and lots of cars in Ypsi today. Lots of people too. I hope coldwater next weekend is good too. Got home with a minimum amount of bugs too. Man i love this 32 but hate to clean it 8)
Dave

Congrats Dave. :!:  :!:  :D

another "best of show"?

Vance

Naw just a plaque was all but its kinda cool anyway.
Dave

EMSjunkie

Yes it is.

you should be proud of your little coupe. :D  8)

even though mine is a "Street Beast". its still mine by golly, I built it, and I'm gonna drive it.  :)

I may not win any awards with it, but I'm still proud its mine.

now, if you can just find some way to keep those Ohio scoff-laws out. :evil:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

alchevy

It is neat and fun to get awards at car shows. Mine is not finished, but I'm driving it to car shows all over the place. Over 18,000 miles since July, 2003. That first year, I was amazed at the number of plaques I got with it. Between those and my collection of diecast cars, I need to think about a place to diplay them in my future garage. I have a friend that is retired and has about 1800 diecast cars. Some people use wallpaper on their walls, but he has clear boxes contaning the cars on the walls of his house and shop. His wife is so good to him, of course she has her room where she builds and diplays doll houses. She built him a scale model of his shop with his three real cars in it..even has tools in it. The whole house is a museum, we have club visits every once in a while.
AL
A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com