new project

Started by Kctom, March 26, 2006, 10:53:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kctom

Well here I go again. Found a 34 ford cpe fiberglass project on E-bay last Fri. Now I own it. Will have to go 400 miles to pick it up this week. So will be spending 10 to 16 hours a day in the shop again. The wifey said i'd do anything to keep from working on the house this summer.I'll call all the doctors, eye, guy who sews you up,and acouple others and put them on speed dial.
TOM

Sean

Did you finish the last one yet? If you did I must have missed the pics...

WZ JUNK

Quote from: "Kctom1"Well here I go again. Found a 34 ford cpe fiberglass project on E-bay last Fri. Now I own it. Will have to go 400 miles to pick it up this week. So will be spending 10 to 16 hours a day in the shop again. The wifey said i'd do anything to keep from working on the house this summer.I'll call all the doctors, eye, guy who sews you up,and acouple others and put them on speed dial.
TOM

My friend Larry and I just bought a 32 roadster to build.  It was an unfinished project.  Actually about all that had been done was a start to collect all the parts but it was on wheels.  I will post some pictures soon.  I guess we will both be shopping and taking pictures at OKC.
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

Kctom

Quote from: "Sean"Did you finish the last one yet? If you did I must have missed the pics...

yes been driving it about 9 months now. Love it

Kctom

Quote from: "WZ JUNK"
Quote from: "Kctom1"Well here I go again. Found a 34 ford cpe fiberglass project on E-bay last Fri. Now I own it. Will have to go 400 miles to pick it up this week. So will be spending 10 to 16 hours a day in the shop again. The wifey said i'd do anything to keep from working on the house this summer.I'll call all the doctors, eye, guy who sews you up,and acouple others and put them on speed dial.
TOM

My friend Larry and I just bought a 32 roadster to build.  It was an unfinished project.  Actually about all that had been done was a start to collect all the parts but it was on wheels.  I will post some pictures soon.  I guess we will both be shopping and taking pictures at OKC.

Mine is about the same thing, have wheels, but no tires and the stock Mustang crossmember is comming out.

Sean

Quote from: "Kctom1"

yes been driving it about 9 months now. Love it

Looks good.

I like the one in your avatar better though. :D