All dressed up and no place to go

Started by 34ford, March 19, 2006, 10:19:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

34ford

Got the chassis all put back together tonight. Everything is tightened, aligned, bolted down and the like. All I have to do is hang the mufflers and tailpipes back on and fill all the fluids before the body goes on. Body is ready for primer and the final block and paint. Sure takes a lot longer to put it all back together than to take it apart. Been working on this for 7 1/2 years so it's finally getting close.

Nice Job.....Your shop always looks like an operating room at the hospital!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

docchevy

Quote from: "40"Nice Job.....Your shop always looks like an operating room at the hospital!

Yikes!  You're right!  It looks clean enought ot eat off of.  Could it possibly run hard?

Just kidding, it looks totally awesome.
Remember; Physics explains everything!

rumrumm

Nice job, Bob. What color is the body going to be?
Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com

Bruce Dorsi

That's almost too nice to cover up with a body, Bob!  ....Nice work!

But, please, Please, PLEASE tell me your REAL shop is on the other side of the curtain!  

....I'd feel guilty walking around in your garage with my shoes on! :D
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If being smart means knowing what I am dumb at,  I must be a genius!

Ohio Blue Tip

Very nice!  Soon will be time for that first drive. :D
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

34ford

QuoteYour shop always looks like an operating room at the hospital!

If your doing major surgery it needs to be clean, right??

QuoteYikes! You're right! It looks clean enought ot eat off of. Could it possibly run hard?

It's a ZZ4 crate motor

QuoteBut, please, Please, PLEASE tell me your REAL shop is on the other side of the curtain!

Yes, there's another 16x24 room behind there. The floor did look like the front part but now that I've been painting in there it not anymore. I guess you could say I'm a neat freak. But guess that's not all that bad. :D

QuoteNice job, Bob. What color is the body going to be?

It's going to be the yellow on the 05 ford trucks. I think, it's Screaming Yellow or Blazing Yellow. One name is on the F series trucks and the other is on the smaller ranger trucks, same color code.  I think, don't have the color here, it's out in the shop.

Thanks for the comments folks.