Re HI!

Started by Arnold, March 19, 2006, 11:53:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arnold

Hi again..Some of you may remember me.From a quick glance I remember quite a few of you.REAL GOOD! to see that so many members of the original group are still here.Always good to see people or groups of people together for a long period of time that can still sort of get along/communicate..without too much bloodshed.I was a member of the old RRT in about 1998 and on for many years.I'll go take a quick read of some posts and see if I can make myself useful.

Arnold

phat46

Quote from: "Arnold"Hi again..Some of you may remember me.From a quick glance I remember quite a few of you.REAL GOOD! to see that so many members of the original group are still here.Always good to see people or groups of people together for a long period of time that can still sort of get along/communicate..without too much bloodshed.I was a member of the old RRT in about 1998 and on for many years.I'll go take a quick read of some posts and see if I can make myself useful.

Arnold
Hi again, I remember the name...so whatcha been up to?

enjenjo

Hi. Didn't you have some health problems to sort out? Glad to see you're back.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Crosley.In.AZ

Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

parklane

Welcome back?   :? I wasn't here when you were before, so for me, it's just welcome.  :ha)

John :)
If a blind person wears sunglasses, why doesn\'t a deaf person wear earmuffs??

Bruce Dorsi

Quote from: "Arnold"REAL GOOD! to see that so many members of the original group are still here.

I agree!

Welcome back, Arnold!  ....I hope you have had some relief from your battle with gout. ....(See, my memory does work, sometimes!)

What's new up in 'Possum Lodge territory?  :lol:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If being smart means knowing what I am dumb at,  I must be a genius!

Arnold

Quote from: "Arnold"Hi again..Some of you may remember me.From a quick glance I remember quite a few of you.REAL GOOD! to see that so many members of the original group are still here.Always good to see people or groups of people together for a long period of time that can still sort of get along/communicate..without too much bloodshed.I was a member of the old RRT in about 1998 and on for many years.I'll go take a quick read of some posts and see if I can make myself useful.

Arnold

Wow!..THANKS! guys. Appreciate that.Whatever you guys take for your memories..do tell.Share.
 Health problems.Objectively.The good.. always been in pretty much perfect health.Very extensive medical tests attest to this.Fairly fit,exercise,diet etc.I am actually pretty surprised/happy that I am in as good a shape as I am.Yes I do give my dog(a 110lb American Lab with..too much Border Collie in him..yikes!) a lot of the credit for basically draggng me on his 75'rope at high heart rate hiking through the ravine/forest every day for an hr.though .I still have a serious passion for downhill skiing and can still(honestlly) simply easily outski 95-99% of other skiers regardless of age.Makes for some "interesting" respect from especially young males.You want/need some respect from otherwise ratty/borderring on obnoxious teenage males?Outski them when they are on their boards...in front of their friends/g/f's...when you have a lot of grey/white in your beard.
  Health problems.The people/friends who are there for you..at any stage..remember you..as in here RRT..offer a kind word/support..even those that surprise you un-expectedlly..those that you weren't that close to..that are there.These are your friends.THESE are the things/people in life you treasure..or better learn to.The medical profession.I never in my life could have imagined/nor wanted  these people falling over themselves to help me. These people I can't thank enough.
  Health problems.The bad.Ya haven't got your health..or you or someone close to you starts losing it..A total..added up ..of 14 out of 42 months in bed 20 hrs a day between 2001 and 2005.Pretty much unable to put weight on my feet.This was just an on/off again nightmare.Constantlly battling back to walk again.Sure throws your life into the "spin cycle"Car hobby goes from a very important part of your life..to ZERO.I became the poster boy for gout..and have my own internet group helping others with it.
  Health problems.The people/friends who you thought..should have..been there for you in ANY way.REAllY makes you appreciate the good friends! Sure makes one know how others in this situation have felt and..surely makes one examine closely those relationships.Ya can't let that get to you or make you/leave you bitter.Lends a WHOLE new meaning to the question.."Hey..lend me your engine crane".."You know..I haven't seen that thing forever..don't know/can't remember when/where I saw that last.I mustta put it somewhere? I scoured the  glove compartment in my truck..looking for it..hmmm..it's not there..oh well.Oh wait..here's a picture of it.Oh..I thought you wanted to build your * med's."

Thanks again guys!