Meeting Some of the Crew

Started by parklane, March 04, 2006, 07:13:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

parklane

Went to the Cobo Hall show Friday and finally met some of the RRT crew. Went downstairs, and swapped lies with Denise, George (purple pickup) and Wayne (roachie) At least now I can put a face to some of the names. Thanks guys and Denise 8)  8)

John :)
If a blind person wears sunglasses, why doesn\'t a deaf person wear earmuffs??

Crosley.In.AZ

let me offer an apology for George and anything he did or said ......  :lol:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

EMSjunkie

Please don't judge the rest of us by what
you had to endure today.  :oops:  :shock:  :shock:

however, meeting Denise was well worth it.  8)

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

purplepickup

Quote from: "parklane"Went to the Cobo Hall show Friday and finally met some of the RRT crew. Went downstairs, and swapped lies with Denise, George (purple pickup) and Wayne (roachie) At least now I can put a face to some of the names. Thanks guys and Denise 8)  8)

John :)
John, it was real nice meeting you and seeing Wayne, Denise, Rudy. Don (348tripower), and others that I haven't seen in a while.

John wanted to know what you are really like Tony so I had to tell him....sorry. :shock:

Friday was a good day.  No big crowds, the sun was out, and I wandered all day stopping to talk to a lot of people.  Here's some random pic I took.

Detroit skyline from the top of Cobo Hall.

Nick's Vicky.  I like his car a lot.  I spent a while looking thru his build pics with him.  That door he put in the back really makes the car a lot more functional driver.

Denny Lesky & his son Matt (hotroddrummer on HAMB) built this real nice '32.

I've always liked '51 Plymouth Suburbans.  This one has a 426 Hemi in it.

I take a lot of pictures of hood ornaments and I couldn't pass this one up.  It was on a Posie built car.
George

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "purplepickup"

John wanted to know what you are really like Tony so I had to tell him....sorry. :shock:  

yes, my brilliance will over power the room.  Hard to put that into words, thanks for trying.

8)

some nice cars.... thanks for the photos
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

HotRodLadyCrusr

John, it was very nice finally meeting you in person and having the opportunity to spend some time chatting.  It was great hanging out with George, we certainly don't get a chance to do it often enough and of course it's always a pleasure to get hugs and kisses from Rochie. :wink:
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.