Dr Chop?

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, February 26, 2006, 12:20:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crosley.In.AZ

I thought I'd run this past you rust belt guys to see if Dr Chop has been sighted any where?

Jay always had something under construction
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

phat rat

haven't seen or heard of him in ages. The way trouble seemed to follow him it's hard telling what happened to him
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

buffalo bob

I remember years ago we sent a search party to find him.  Surely some one can find him.

tomslik

Quote from: "phat rat"haven't seen or heard of him in ages. The way trouble seemed to follow him it's hard telling what happened to him

has anybody been to his web site lately?
just wondering if it's still there +/or updated..
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list

river1

Quote from: "tomslik"
Quote from: "phat rat"haven't seen or heard of him in ages. The way trouble seemed to follow him it's hard telling what happened to him

has anybody been to his web site lately?
just wondering if it's still there +/or updated..

yup not updated tho

http://www.angelfire.com/extreme3/drchop/index.html
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

unklian

He posted an update here a while ago,lots of changes in his life.

Crosley.In.AZ

OK....... we know he has been around , but not lately.

thanks
Tony

purplepickup

Jay is doing fine and real busy.  I emailed him and he answered today.  He said to say hi to everyone....well, heck I'll just post part of his email:

"I have been so busy lately that I barely have time to think clearly... just renewed plates and insurance on the '54 so I can start driving it again and work out the remaining bugs before body & paint work. Tell the others that it's been so long since logging onto the HAMB and RRT that I'm no longer registered... working on latemodels has made this winter a busy and profitable one.   Shannon just turned 8 this past weekend, and is doing great in school and has adjusted well to seeing me on weekends. I have been trying to keep busy on the chopper project, and also this past summer ended up with a '70 Johnson Challenger sled project, stripped to the 'ironbottom' for new paint and general rebuilding.

I need to find time to upgrade my website, but Mikey had his server crash and lost all my pics he was hosting...I have backups but will be awhile before I get it going again...

Say 'Hi' to the guys (and gals) for me, and that I haven't forgotten them...8^D"

I told him we always like hearing about what he's up to and not to be a stranger. :D
George

river1

good to hear that he's doing good

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

Crosley.In.AZ

good to hear that.

thanks to  purple pickup type of guy george
Tony