SKR8PN'S auction for the RRT

Started by SKR8PN, March 04, 2004, 06:25:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SKR8PN

OK boys and girl,ladies and gentlemen,We have up for auction a pair of power window switch's from Hotronics. These are the square shaft style, that let you keep your stock window handle,but yet have power windows.
Lift on your window handle to raise the window and push down to lower. From full up to full down is about 1/4 of a revolution. These are BRAND NEW,NEVER USED,and,I have the instructions.These list for about 90.00 bucks,so here is your chance to get a deal AND help out the RRT.Any questions? PM me. I will start them out at 10.00 bucks.This will be a one week auction,Beginning 3/5/04 and will end 3/12/04 at 10:00 o'clock PM,OHIO time. I will cover the freight to anywhere in the U.S.. I have never shipped anything international,so if you are the winning bidder and are outside the continental United States,you will be responsible for whatever it takes to get them to you,AND telling me HOW to go about it.
Let the bidding begin,and HAVE FUN!

If we are what we eat.........
Then I am fast,cheap and easy.

SKR8PN

Prolly should have added that I will ship as soon as Fat Cat tells me he has received the funds. :lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "SKR8PN"Prolly should have added that I will ship as soon as Fat Cat tells me he has received the funds. :lol:

Those are cool! I don't have a car with power windows now, but might someday! I will bid twelve dollars!

Sal

parklane

I'll make that $15.00 eh!   :D    Can I pay that in real money (Canadian)?

John
If a blind person wears sunglasses, why doesn\'t a deaf person wear earmuffs??

SKR8PN

The way the US ecomony is going,"Monopoly Money" will be as real as it gets! :lol:
In all fairness to everyone,everywhere,I would say,pay however you want,just do whatever conversions are necessary to get it to American currency. That way,FatCat doesn't have to worry about it,or hassle with it.

Grandadeo

I'll see your $15 and raise you $15 to $30.00 U.S.   8)  

Lee
Salt Is Good... Mk 9:50

Smokin Joe

parklane

Lee
You don't have a good enough poker face to raise me like that, so we'll make it $45.
John     :lol:  :lol:
If a blind person wears sunglasses, why doesn\'t a deaf person wear earmuffs??

Grandadeo

So I'll go $59.95 and hope for the best.

Lee

SKR8PN

We have a winner!  Lee,please e-mail your shipping address to me(so I can get the package ready) ,send the winning amount to FatCat,and I'll ship then out to you as soon as Frank tells me to! Congratulations and thanks very much for helping out the RRT.

SKR8PN

I would like to thank Grandadeo very much for being the winning bidder and  for helping the RRT. Your window switches are on their way my friend.I hope they work out very well for you and I hope our paths cross very soon. Thanks again.
                                                                                       Jim

Grandadeo

Jim, Thanks for donating the switches to RRT, happy to provide some support.  They should go into my '48 Panel in a month or so.  Just dropped it off at the body shop.  Now all I have to do is come up with a bucket of money to get it back out.

Lee

Grandadeo

Jim, the switches came in the mail today.  And they look...like new switches, and that's a good thing.  Thanks again.

Lee  :D