RRT Barbeque trailer

Started by enjenjo, February 15, 2004, 11:35:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

purplepickup

Quote from: "enjenjo"..snip....Still looking for something to skin the outside with...snip.....

The license plate idea might work but if you're still looking for something I can bring a roll of aluminum coil stock.  I have to buy a roll 24" x 50' and only need about 25 feet of it.  I don't really have a use for the rest and it will probably be in the way if I keep it.  I haven't bought it yet and color doesn't matter much to me.  It comes in 26 colors.
George

HotRodLadyCrusr

26 colors huh??  what about a PINK to match the PINK fish Frank drives?    :lol:   :lol:   :lol:
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

purplepickup

Fortunately I don't think "fish pink" is one of the 26 colors :?
George

SKR8PN

Willy calls ANY shade of pink "Menopause Pink"...........
Don't ask what she thinks of 'Orange"...........
If you are seriously considering the license plate idea,I may have a few to toss at ya..............
OR
Let me know if you would consider plain,brushed STAINLESS STEEL.....
As in scrap pieces,various sizes and length's
I have a connection.................
If we are what we eat.........
Then I am fast,cheap and easy.

enjenjo

We have pretty much settled on painted aluminum for the outside. But we do want to have stainless table tops. 22 guage would be thick enough, we will put rigid foam under it. We could also use some heavier stuff to make the grille itself out of, 16 or 18 guage, and it can be much smaller pieces. we are working on something on the stainless right now, if we need any help, we'll let you know.

On decoration, the basic trailer body will be black, and there will be roughly 100 square foot of surface. A plate measures about 1/2 square foot, so my thought is to allow each member who likes 1/2 square foot of area to decorate as he sees fit, within the bounds of good taste. Any one who likes can send, or deliver a licence plate size, 6" by 12", decoration. If it's a licence plate, I would prefer to see something special rather than just a generic plate. If you want something other than a plate, then just do it on a piece of whatever works, 6" by 12". We don't have to cover it all, but we will try to accommodate all who want to participate.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.