Making some progress on the Lakester...

Started by 1FATGMC, January 28, 2006, 05:13:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

river1

Quote from: "Ohio Blue Tip"Lakester is looking good, hope to try it on for driver fit in Aug.

ahhh err

nope not going say it!!!!

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

Leon

The lakester is looking real good.  You going to bring it up to Bonneville this year?  Even if it isn't done, you might want to drop in there on Sunday or Monday when the inspectors aren't swamped and have them go over what you have done.

slocrow

Sum; Thanks for the updates. I really enjoy following along and watching you clear the hurdles. Hope to see it run, in person. I think that your might be a little premature for those echo cans..............(smile)........Frank
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

1FATGMC

Quote from: "Leon"The lakester is looking real good.  You going to bring it up to Bonneville this year?  Even if it isn't done, you might want to drop in there on Sunday or Monday when the inspectors aren't swamped and have them go over what you have done.

Thanks Frank and the rest of you :D .

If it isn't done I might bring it to have it looked over, but that is an expensive proposition.  Without it I can bring the teardrop and don't have to deal with expensive rooms.  With it the gas bill will be higher and I'd have to sleep in a tent again :cry: .  I'll know more come June or so what is going to happen.

c ya, Sum